Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Neb'
Neb Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head; especially the nose [syn: snout]
- horny projecting mouth of a bird [syn: beak, bill, nib, pecker]
- Neb \Neb\, n. [AS. nebb head, face; akin to D. neb, Icel. nef,
beak of a bird, nose, Dan. n[ae]b beak, bill, Sw. n["a]bb,
n["a]f, and prob. also to D. sneb, snavel, bill, beak, G.
schnabel, Dan. & Sw. snabel, and E. snap. Cf. Nib, Snap,
The nose; the snout; the mouth; the beak of a bird; a nib, as
of a pen. [Also written nib.] --Shak.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neb'
- Nebraska: the U.S. state date November 2010- Name Nebraska | Fullname State of Nebraska | Flag Flag of Nebraska. svg | Flaglink Flag | Seal Seal of ...
- NEBS: NEBS can refer to: Network Equipment-Building System New England Business Services Inc. in Groton, Massachusetts , a subsidiary of Deluxe ...
- NEB: neb may refer to: neb, meaning nose or mouth neb, meaning nosy in Pittsburgh English neb, meaning snout or beak NEB may refer to: ...
- United States District Court for the District of Nebraska: The United States District Court for the District of Nebraska (in case citation s, D. Neb.) is the Federal district court whose ...
- Nebulin: png | width | HGNCid 7720 | Symbol NEB | AltSymbols NEM2 | EntrezGene 4703 | OMIM 161650 | RefSeq NM_004543 | UniProt P20929 | PDB 1NEB | ...
- River Neb: The River Neb (Awin Neb) is one of the principal rivers on the Isle of Man . It rises in the Michael hills, flows SW through Glen Helen ...
Words and phrases related to 'Neb'