Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Monstrosity'
Monstrosity Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed [syn: freak, monster, lusus naturae]
- something hideous or frightful; "they regarded the atom bomb as a monstrosity"
- Monstrosity \Mon*stros"i*ty\, n.; pl. Monstrosities. [Cf. F.
monstruosit['e]. See Monstrous.]
The state of being monstrous, or out of the common order of
nature; that which is monstrous; a monster. --South.
A monstrosity never changes the name or affects the
immutability of a species. --Adanson
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Monstrosity'
- Monstrosity: Monstrosity may refer to: Monstrosity (band), a death metal band from Florida. Monstrosity (film), a science fiction film from 1964. ...
- Monstrosity (band): Monstrosity is a death metal band originating from Fort Lauderdale , Florida during the death metal scene of the late 1980s. ...
- Monstrosity (film): Monstrosity is a 1964 film directed by Joseph V. Mascelli. It is perhaps better known under its alternate title, The Atomic Brain. ...
- Millennium (Monstrosity album): Millennium is a death metal album released in 1996 by Monstrosity and produced by Scott Burns . This is the last album to feature George ...
- Rise to Power (Monstrosity album): Rise to Power is the fourth studio album by American death metal band Monstrosity . The album was recorded at Audio Hammer studios in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Monstrosity'