Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Mobbed'
Mobbed Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a disorderly crowd of people [syn: rabble, rout]
- a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities [syn: syndicate, crime syndicate, family]
- an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves" [syn: gang, pack, ring] v : press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium" [syn: throng, pack, pile, jam] [also: mobbing, mobbed]
- Mob \Mob\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Mobbed; p. pr. & vb. n.
To crowd about, as a mob, and attack or annoy; as, to mob a
house or a person.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mobbed'
Words and phrases related to 'Mobbed'
Mobbed Sample Sentences in News
- Vivek Oberoi mobbed by fans at felicitation
A women’s group at an international press conference felicitated Vivek Oberoi recently. But it was unlike any other felicitation Vivek might have attended — he was mobbed by the ladies at the meet. After the conference when Vivek was about to leave the venue, a few women mobbed him and the Read more on this news related to 'Mobbed'
- Williams "mobbed" before one-punch attack
AFL star Marley Williams tearfully told his brother he had been "mobbed" before he broke a man's jaw, a WA court has heard. Read more on this news related to 'Mobbed'
- Mystery continues as man denies he is Bitcoin founder
Satoshi Nakamoto is mobbed by reporters outside his home. Photo: APTN The man Newsweek outed as the founder of controversial cryptocurrency Bitcoin has denied he has anything to do with it. Read more on this news related to 'Mobbed'