Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Mobbed'
Mobbed Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a disorderly crowd of people [syn: rabble, rout]
- a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities [syn: syndicate, crime syndicate, family]
- an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves" [syn: gang, pack, ring] v : press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium" [syn: throng, pack, pile, jam] [also: mobbing, mobbed]
- Mob \Mob\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Mobbed; p. pr. & vb. n.
To crowd about, as a mob, and attack or annoy; as, to mob a
house or a person.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mobbed'
Words and phrases related to 'Mobbed'
Mobbed Sample Sentences in News
- Ameesha Patel mobbed, slaps a man for groping her
Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel got the shock of her life recently when she got mobbed during the launch of a jewellery showroom in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Read more on this news related to 'Mobbed'
- Arvind Kejriwal mobbed; police disperse angry protestors
Arvind Kejriwal mobbed; police disperse angry protestors Read more on this news related to 'Mobbed'
- The Vamps Mobbed By Fans As They Hop On A Train To Continue 'Meet The Vamps' Promo (PHOTOS)
The Band Have Been Busy Promoting Their Debut Album Read more on this news related to 'Mobbed'