Liquidation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the murder of a competitor
- termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities
- the act of exterminating
Definitions from Wiktionary
- termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities ,
- the act of exterminating ,
- the murder of a competitor
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Liquidation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Liquidation'
- Liquidation: liquidiser, an appliance. For other uses, see Liquidation (disambiguation). In law and business, liquidation is the process by which a company (or part of
- Middlesbrough F.C. survival from liquidation: This article details Middlesbrough Football Club's liquidation in 1986. At the start of the 1981-82 season, Middlesbrough were in the Football League
- Administration and liquidation of The Rangers Football Club Plc: Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA). The Rangers Football Club PLC entered liquidation on 31 October 2012. The refusal of the CVA forced the administrators
- Polish Liquidation Committee: The Polish Liquidation Committee (Polish: Polska Komisja Likwidacyjna Galicji i Śląska Cieszyńskiego) was a temporary Polish government body in Galicia
- Liquidation (disambiguation): Liquidation is the conversion of a business' assets to money in order to pay off debt. Liquidation may also refer to: Political killing, especially extrajudicial
- Motors Liquidation Company: Motors Liquidation Company formerly General Motors Corporation, was the company left to settle past liability claims from General Motors Chapter 11 reorganization
- Estate liquidation: An estate liquidation is similar to an estate sale in that the main concern or goal is to liquidate the estate (home, garage, sheds and yard) with an
- Asset Liquidation Marketing Integration Within Asset Management Framework: Asset Liquidation Marketing Integration within Asset Management Framework refers to the value of marketing in the asset management and reverse logistics
Words and phrases related to 'Liquidation'
Liquidation Sample Sentences in News
- World’s Largest Retailer of Maternity Apparel Partners with B-Stock Solutions to Launch Branded B2B Marketplace for ...
B-Stock Solutions, a technology provider powering the largest network of B2B liquidation marketplaces, is pleased to announce its newest marketplace launched exclusively for the world’s largest designer and retailer of maternity apparel. Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'
- LGUs responsible for land survey fund liquidation
CLARK FREEPORT -- Vice President and Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council chair Jejomar Binay clarified that it is the responsibility of local government units to liquidate the land survey funds granted to them. The vice president issued the statement following reports that 28 LGUs have failed to submit liquidation reports of funds transferred by HUD Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'
- Recycling charity in liquidation
A Wellington charity that employs dozens of people with mental health problems has been forced into voluntary liquidation after a District Health Board withdrew funding. Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'