Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Laggard'
Laggard Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- inclined to waste time and lag behind [syn: dilatory]
- wasting time [syn: dilatory, poky, pokey] n : someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind [syn: dawdler, drone, lagger, trailer]
- Laggard \Lag"gard\, a. [Lag + -ard.]
Slow; sluggish; backward.
- Laggard \Lag"gard\, n.
One who lags; a loiterer.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Laggard'
- Laggard Island: Laggard Island is a rock y island lying 2 | mi | km southeast of Bonaparte Point , off the southwest coast of Anvers Island in the Palmer ...
Words and phrases related to 'Laggard'
Laggard Sample Sentences in News
- Laggard Rackspace growth sparks concern: is there enough cloud biz to go around?
There are lots of potential cloud workloads out there but there are also about a zillion clouds. Is there really enough paid work to support them all? Read more on this news related to 'Laggard'
- Stay Away From Laggard Stocks: Strategist
Read more on this news related to 'Laggard'
- Fitch: Potential Bondholder Risk Recognized By U.S. LBO and Equity Laggard Screens
Fitch Ratings today published two special reports 'Lagging Equity Performance Unveils Potential Risks for Bondholders: Volume III' and 'U.S. Corporates LBO Screen', which highlight Read more on this news related to 'Laggard'