Isle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a small island
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a small island
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Isle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Isle'
- Isle: Isle may refer to: An island, land surrounded by water Isle, Haute-Vienne, a commune of the Haute-Vienne département in France Isle, Minnesota, a small
- List of roads in the Isle of Man: List of roads on the Isle of Man. This transport-related list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it. B3 Kerrowmoar to Jurby road / Jurby East
- Presque Isle State Park: 42°09′47″N 80°06′03″W / 42.16306°N 80.10083°W / 42.16306; -80.10083 Presque Isle State Park /ˌprɛsk.ˈaɪl/ is a 3,112-acre (1,259 ha) Pennsylvania state park
- Fairlee, Isle of Wight: 70816°N 1.2842°W / 50.70816; -1.2842 Fairlee is a suburb of Newport, on the Isle of Wight, on the east side of the River Medina. Fairlee Road runs through
- 2002 Isle of Man TT: Race 1 – Duke TT Formula One Race (6 laps – 226.38 miles) Race 10 – Standard Bank Offshore Senior TT Race (6 laps – 226.38 miles) Isle of Man TT winners
- Isle of Man: the island. For the racehorse, see Isle of Man (horse). For the journal 'Mannin', see Mannin (journal). The Isle of Man (/ˈmæn/; Manx: Ellan Vannin [ˈɛlʲən
- Isle of Man Cricket Association: The Isle of Man Cricket Association is the official ICC recognised organisation chosen to represent Isle of Man in terms of cricket matters. Isle of Man
- Five Houses, Isle of Wight: 687602°N 1.395238°W / 50.687602; -1.395238 Five Houses is a hamlet on the Isle of Wight, off the south coast of England. The settlement is in the civil
- Downend, Isle of Wight: 687360°N 1.231794°W / 50.687360; -1.231794 Downend is a settlement on the Isle of Wight, off the south coast of England. It is the location of the Robin
- Easton, Isle of Wight: Easton is a village on the Isle of Wight. It is located close to Totland on the west side of the island., and forms part of the parish of Freshwater.