Isle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a small island
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a small island
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Isle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Isle'
- Isle: Isle may refer to: An island, land surrounded by water Isle, Haute-Vienne, a commune of the Haute-Vienne département in France Isle, Minnesota, a small
- List of roads in the Isle of Man: List of roads on the Isle of Man. This transport-related list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it. B3 Kerrowmoar to Jurby road / Jurby East
- Presque Isle State Park: Presque Isle State Park /ˌprɛsk.ˈaɪl/ is a 3,112-acre (1,259 ha) Pennsylvania state park on an arching sandy peninsula that juts into Lake Erie, 4 miles
- Fairlee, Isle of Wight: 70816°N 1.2842°W / 50.70816; -1.2842 Fairlee is a suburb of Newport, on the Isle of Wight, on the east side of the River Medina. Fairlee Road runs through
- Isle of Man: the island. For the racehorse, see Isle of Man (horse). For the journal 'Mannin', see Mannin (journal). The Isle of Man (/ˈmæn/; Manx: Ellan Vannin [ˈɛlʲən
- 2002 Isle of Man TT: Race 1 – Duke TT Formula One Race (6 laps – 226.38 miles) Race 10 – Standard Bank Offshore Senior TT Race (6 laps – 226.38 miles) Isle of Man TT winners
- Downend, Isle of Wight: 687360°N 1.231794°W / 50.687360; -1.231794 Downend is a settlement on the Isle of Wight, off the south coast of England. It is the location of the Robin
- Isle of Man Cricket Association: The Isle of Man Cricket Association is the official ICC recognised organisation chosen to represent Isle of Man in cricket matters. Isle of Man Cricket
- Isle of Wight Primary Care Trust: by the Isle of Wight NHS Trust St Mary's Hospital, Isle of Wight Hampshire & Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Isle of Wight Ambulance Service Isle of Wight