Irascible Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- characterized by anger; "a choleric outburst"; "an irascible response"
- quickly aroused to anger; "a hotheaded commander"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Irascible'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Irascible'
- The Irascibles: The Irascibles or Irascible 18 were the labels given to a group of American abstract artists who put name to an open letter , written in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Irascible'
Irascible Sample Sentences in News
- Back for a shellacking
Like, say, Lou Reed and John Cale in the shadow of the Velvet Underground, that irascible Chicagoan Steve Albini has labored for most of his life under the combined blessing/curse of his first significant band having influenced countless musicians who’ve followed in its wake, and with those Big Black recordings still sounding mind-blowing and light years ahead o Read more on this news related to 'Irascible'
- Mark Twain In Motion: Only Know Footage of Irascible Author Restored
Samuel Clemens, known more readily to most people as Mark Twain, has had a resurgence in popularity this year. Perhaps one reason behind the famously sardonic author’s return to the pop culture spotlight is the fact that the Mark Twain House celebrated its 140th anniversary in September. In addition, there are those looking to the Mark Twain In Motion: Only Know Read more on this news related to 'Irascible'
- The bird Lady and her irascible Lord
A recent article in The Hindu’s BusinessLine that drew attention to a woman painter in early 19th Century India reminded me that her meticulous watercolours of birds of Madras not on... Read more on this news related to 'Irascible'