Interrogate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pose a series of questions to; "The suspect was questioned by the police"; "We questioned the survivor about the details of the explosion"
- transmit (a signal) for setting off an appropriate response, as in telecommunication
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interrogate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interrogate'
- Interrogate (band): Interrogate are a heavy metal band from Northern Ireland. Originally formed in the late 1990s, the band - from Castledawson, County Londonderry - have
Words and phrases related to 'Interrogate'
Interrogate Sample Sentences in News
- Cocaine seizure: police may interrogate businessman
The Kochi police will interrogate controversial Thrissur-based businessman Muhammad Nizam in connection with the arrest of an actor and four others for possession of cocaine from an apartment in K... Read more on this news related to 'Interrogate'
- CID allowed to detain Wele Suda till March 23
The Colombo High Court yesterday granted permission to the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) to interrogate notorious drug king-pin Samantha Kumara alias 'Wele Suda' under detention orders till March 23. Read more on this news related to 'Interrogate'
- CBI can question Maran’s aides in jail
A special court in the city has permitted the CBI to interrogate three men, including former Union minister Dayanidhi Maran’s additional private secretary V Gowthaman, arrested in connection with the private telecom exchange scam. Read more on this news related to 'Interrogate'