Interrogate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pose a series of questions to; "The suspect was questioned by the police"; "We questioned the survivor about the details of the explosion"
- transmit (a signal) for setting off an appropriate response, as in telecommunication
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interrogate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interrogate'
- Interrogate (band): Interrogate are a heavy metal band from Northern Ireland . Originally formed in the late 1990s, the band - from Castledawson , County ...
Words and phrases related to 'Interrogate'
Interrogate Sample Sentences in News
- NIA to question arrested duo in MP
An NIA team will go to Madhya Pradesh to interrogate two persons arrested from Chinwan with a huge amount of fake currency notes. Read more on this news related to 'Interrogate'
- Chandigarh Police all set to interrogate BKI chief
The Chandigarh Police is all set to bring and interrogate the Lahore-based Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) terrorist outfit's de facto chief Ratandeep Singh. Read more on this news related to 'Interrogate'
- Kessler and Ginsberg plan to interrogate Goodell
Roger Goodell’s bad Wednesday has extended into Thursday. Last night, the appeal officer jointly selected by the NFL and the NFL Players Association to handle the Ray Rice appeal hearing determined that the Commissioner will be required to testify. PFT later learned that there are no pre-set limits on the questioning, and that the interrogator… Read more on this news related to 'Interrogate'