Interrogate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pose a series of questions to; "The suspect was questioned by the police"; "We questioned the survivor about the details of the explosion"
- transmit (a signal) for setting off an appropriate response, as in telecommunication
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interrogate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interrogate'
- Interrogate (band): Interrogate are a heavy metal band from Northern Ireland . Originally formed in the late 1990s, the band - from Castledawson , County ...
Words and phrases related to 'Interrogate'
Interrogate Sample Sentences in News
- Pakistan police interrogate colleagues over professor's murder
Pakistani police on Friday interrogated University of Karachi faculty in connection with the murder of a professor of Islam known for his liberal views who had been labeled a "blasphemer" in a text message campaign. Read more on this news related to 'Interrogate'
- Watch: Suspects Emerge in Killing of Aspen Philanthropist
Part 3: Police interrogate Kathy Carpenter and renters Dr. William F. Styler and his wife Nancy Styler. Read more on this news related to 'Interrogate'
- Chinese secret police seek to interview NZ citizen
Chinese security agents want to enter New Zealand to interrogate the wife, child, mistress and associates of one of China's highest profile corrupt officials. Read more on this news related to 'Interrogate'