Interplanetary Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- between or among planets; "interplanetary travel"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interplanetary'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interplanetary'
- Interplanetary: The interplanetary medium, the material that exists in interplanetary space Interplanetary magnetic field Interplanetary mission Interplanetary internet
- British Interplanetary Society: The British Interplanetary Society (BIS), founded in Liverpool in 1933 by Philip E. Cleator, is the oldest space advocacy organisation in the world. Its
- Interplanetary Flight: An Introduction to Astronautics: Interplanetary Flight: An Introduction to Astronautics is a short, modestly technical introduction to space exploration written by Arthur C. Clarke, and
- Interplanetary medium: The interplanetary medium includes interplanetary dust, cosmic rays and hot plasma from the solar wind. The temperature of the interplanetary medium
- Interplanetary Transport Network: Not to be confused with InterPlanetary Network The Interplanetary Transport Network (ITN) is a collection of gravitationally determined pathways through
- Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft: "Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (The Recognized Anthem of World Contact Day)" is a song by Klaatu, originally released in 1976 on their first
- Interplanetary spaceflight: Interplanetary spaceflight or interplanetary travel is travel between planets, usually within a single planetary system. In practice, spaceflights of this
- Interplanetary dust cloud: The interplanetary dust cloud is cosmic dust (small particles floating in space) which pervades the space between planets in the Solar System and in other
- Interplanetary magnetic field: The interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) is the solar magnetic field carried by the solar wind among the planets of the Solar System. Since the solar
- Journal of the British Interplanetary Society: The Journal of the British Interplanetary Society (JBIS) is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal that was established in 1934. The journal covers
Words and phrases related to 'Interplanetary'
Interplanetary Sample Sentences in News
- Mars One cuts list of potential colonists to 100
Matt Bradwell AMSTERDAM, Netherlands, Feb. 17 (UPI) -- Dutch interplanetary exploration startup Mars One has further narrowed down the list of potential colonists from over 202,000 to just 100. Read more on this news related to 'Interplanetary'
- MOM expects to outlive planned life span
Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro)'s Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) is expected to outlive its planned life span of six months, which is on March 24, 2015. The interplanetary mission is the first successful mission of space research organisations in the world, including Nasa, in its first attempt to the Red Planet. Read more on this news related to 'Interplanetary'
- Mars Orbiter Mission's life extended for another 6 months
India's Mars Orbiter Mission's (MOM) life has been extended for another six months. Originally MOM's life span was estimated to be six months, which was to end today. The interplanetary mission achieved success in its first attempt itself. Read more on this news related to 'Interplanetary'