Intermittent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- stopping and starting at irregular intervals; "intermittent rain showers"
- stopping and starting at regular intervals
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Intermittent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intermittent'
- Intermittent catheterisation: Intermittent catheterisation is a medical technique used in conditions where patients need either short term catheter-based management of the urinary bladder
- Intermittent explosive disorder: Intermittent explosive disorder (sometimes abbreviated as IED) is a behavioral disorder characterized by explosive outbursts of anger and violence, often
- Intermittent mandatory ventilation: Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (IMV) refers to any mode of mechanical ventilation where a regular series of breaths are scheduled but the ventilator
- Intermittent claudication: Intermittent claudication (Latin: claudicatio intermittens) is a symptom that describes muscle pain (ache, cramp, numbness or sense of fatigue), classically
- Intermittent energy source: An intermittent energy source is any source of energy or electrical power that is not continuously available due to some factor outside direct control
- Intermittent fault: An intermittent fault, often called simply an "intermittent", is a malfunction of a device or system that occurs at intervals, usually irregular, in a
- Acute intermittent porphyria: Acute intermittent porphyria (AIP) is a genetic metabolic disorder affecting the production of heme, the oxygen-binding prosthetic group of hemoglobin
- Intermittent mechanism: The intermittent mechanism or intermittent movement is the device by which film is regularly advanced and then held in place for a brief duration of time
- Ocana, an Intermittent Portrait: Ocana, an Intermittent Portrait (Catalan: Ocaña, retrat intermitent) is a 1978 Spanish documentary film about LGBT painter José Pérez Ocaña (es) and his
Words and phrases related to 'Intermittent'