Interlace Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- spin or twist together so as to form a cord; "intertwine the ribbons"; "Twine the threads into a rope"
- hold in a locking position; "He locked his hands around her neck"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interlace'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interlace'
- Interlace: Interlace or interlacing may refer to: Interlace (art), a decorative element found especially in early Medieval art in Northern Europe ...
- Interlaced video: The interlaced signal contains two field s of a video frame captured at two different times. This enhances motion perception to the viewer ...
- Interlace (art): In the visual arts , interlace is a decorative element found in medieval art . In interlace, bands or portions of other motif s are looped ...
- Croatian interlace: The Croatian interlace or Croatian wattle, known as the pleter or troplet in Croatian, is a type of interlace , most characteristic for its ...
- Islamic interlace patterns: Geometric interlacing patterns are a subcategory of Islamic pattern and ornament. developed from the rich interlace patterning of the ...
- Order of the Croatian Interlace: The Order of the Croatian Interlace or Order of the Early Croatian three-strand pattern (Red hrvatskog pletera) is the sixteenth most ...
Words and phrases related to 'Interlace'
Interlace Sample Sentences in News
- Singapore Landlords Build World Empires With Bond Sales
A model of The Interlace, a residential property developed by CapitaLand Ltd., is displayed at the company's office in Singapore. Close A model of The Interlace, a residential property developed by CapitaLand Ltd., is... Read more on this news related to 'Interlace'
- Yoga Shorts by Yoga Works
By Helen Yetman-Bellows We humans, whether at work or at home, spend much of our time sitting. This protracted inactivity can lead to stiffness, pressure points and inflexibility. This pose can alleviate much of the body stress and tension sitting brings about. * Sitting tall, take a few centering breaths. * Cross your legs. * Interlace your fingers and clasp your Read more on this news related to 'Interlace'