Interlace Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- spin or twist together so as to form a cord; "intertwine the ribbons"; "Twine the threads into a rope"
- hold in a locking position; "He locked his hands around her neck"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interlace'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interlace'
- Interlace: Interlace or interlacing may refer to: Interlace (art), a decorative element found especially in early Medieval art in Northern Europe Interlacing (bitmaps)
- Interlace (art): For other uses, see Interlace. In the visual arts, interlace is a decorative element found in medieval art. In interlace, bands or portions of
- Croatian interlace: The Croatian interlace or Croatian wattle, known as the pleter or troplet in Croatian, is a type of interlace, most characteristic for its three-ribbon
- Interlaced video: For other uses, see Interlace (disambiguation). Interlaced video is a technique for doubling the perceived frame rate of a video display without consuming
- The Interlace: The Interlace is a 1000-unit apartment building complex in Singapore designed by Ole Scheeren. It is noteworthy for its unique design which looks like
- Order of the Croatian Interlace: The Order of the Croatian Interlace or Order of the Early Croatian three-strand pattern (Croatian: Red hrvatskog pletera) is the sixteenth most important
- Islamic interlace patterns: Interlacing patterns dominate Islamic ornament. They can be broadly divided into arabesque, using curving plant-based elements, and girih using mostly
Words and phrases related to 'Interlace'