Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Integrate'
Integrate Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal" [syn: incorporate] [ant: disintegrate]
- open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated" [syn: desegregate, mix] [ant: segregate]
- become one; become integrated; "The students at this school integrate immediately, despite their different backgrounds"
- calculate the integral of; calculate by integration [ant: differentiate]
- Integrate \In"te*grate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Integrated; p.
pr. & vb. n. Integrating.] [L. integratus, p. p. of
integrare to make whole, renew: cf. F. int['e]grer. See
- To form into one whole; to make entire; to complete; to renew; to restore; to perfect. ``That conquest rounded and integrated the glorious empire.'' --De Quincey. Two distinct substances, the soul and body, go to compound and integrate the man. --South.
- To indicate the whole of; to give the sum or total of; as, an integrating anemometer, one that indicates or registers the entire action of the wind in a given time.
- (Math.) To subject to the operation of integration; to find the integral of.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Integrate'
- InteGrate: InteGrate is a Software product written in C++ based on a pipe-lined high performance architecture for handling batch rating of ...
Words and phrases related to 'Integrate'