Infiltrate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pass through an enemy-line; in a military conflict
- pass into or through by filtering or permeating; "the substance infiltrated the material"
- cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members; "The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Infiltrate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrate'
- Infiltrate the System: Infiltrate The System is the sixth studio album by New York hardcore punk band Madball. It was released on August 21, 2007 through Ferret in the US and
- Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild: Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild is the second studio album by American heavy metal band CKY. Recorded at studios in Hawaii, Pennsylvania and California, it
- Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild: The Video Album: Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild: The Video Album is the first video album by American heavy metal band CKY. Directed by Bam Margera and produced by Joe Frantz
Words and phrases related to 'Infiltrate'