Infiltrate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pass through an enemy-line; in a military conflict
- pass into or through by filtering or permeating; "the substance infiltrated the material"
- cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members; "The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Infiltrate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrate'
- Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild: Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild, abbreviated as IDR, is the second studio album by American alternative metal band CKY. It was released on September 24, 2002
- Infiltrate the System: Infiltrate The System is the sixth studio album by New York hardcore punk band Madball. It was released on August 21, 2007 through Ferret in the US and
Words and phrases related to 'Infiltrate'
Infiltrate Sample Sentences in News
- Islamic State could infiltrate U.S. through Caribbean and South America, general says
'I would suspect... that while they're in Syria they'll get good at killing,' said Gen. John F. Kelly. Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'
- Israel denies spying on Iran’s nuclear talks with the US
Wall Street Journal quoted US officials saying operation was designed to infiltrate talks Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'
- When HIV Infects the Brain
A new study reports that the virus can infiltrate the central nervous system within months of infection. Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'