Infiltrate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pass through an enemy-line; in a military conflict
- pass into or through by filtering or permeating; "the substance infiltrated the material"
- cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members; "The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Infiltrate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrate'
- Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild: Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild, abbreviated as IDR, is the second studio album by American alternative metal band CKY . It was released on ...
Words and phrases related to 'Infiltrate'
Infiltrate Sample Sentences in News
- Twitter’s Audacious Plan to Infiltrate All Your Apps
Twitter's new software development kit, Fabric, is the company's foundation for transforming a business based purely on a single product—Tweets!—into a diversified service aimed at every person and company that makes mobile apps. The post Twitter’s Audacious Plan to Infiltrate All Your Apps appeared first on WIRED . Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'
- J.P. Morgan Hackers Attempted to Infiltrate Other Financial Institutions
Hackers who breached J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.’s computer network earlier this year also tried to infiltrate a number of other financial institutions, but the companies believe they were unsuccessful, according to people familiar with the investigation. Federal officials asked a group of large banks and other financial institutions last month to check if they had Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'
- What opportunity? Nordic equality fails to infiltrate corporate club
By Mia Shanley, Gwladys Fouche and Shida Chayesteh STOCKHOLM/OSLO/COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - When it comes to equality at home and in the political arena, Nordic countries have long outperformed the rest of the world. But a look at their blue-chip companies reveals a gaping hole in the picture. Of nearly 100 publicly traded Nordic companies - a list of global names th Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'