Infiltrate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pass through an enemy-line; in a military conflict
- pass into or through by filtering or permeating; "the substance infiltrated the material"
- cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members; "The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Infiltrate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrate'
- Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild: Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild, abbreviated as IDR, is the second studio album by American alternative metal band CKY. It was released on September 24, 2002
- Infiltrate the System: Infiltrate The System is the sixth studio album by New York hardcore punk band Madball. It was released on August 21, 2007 through Ferret in the US and
Words and phrases related to 'Infiltrate'
Infiltrate Sample Sentences in News
- Murderous cartels infiltrate all levels of Mexican society
Beating heart of mafia found in major banks, currency exchange centres and legal firms Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'
- ALSO IN News
The Lebanese army continued to repel attempts by Syria-based militants to infiltrate Lebanese territories in search for safe havens after the military succeeded last week in regaining two strategic hills in northeast Lebanon. Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'
- Zimbabwe: Zanu-PF and the CIO Desperate to Infiltrate the MDC
[MDC]It is beyond debate that Morgan Tsvangirai is the most popular political leader in Zimbabwe at the moment. In similar measure, it is also indisputable that the MDC that he leads is the largest and most supported political party in Zimbabwe. Indeed, the MDC is the real deal , the only game in town. Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'