Infiltrate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pass through an enemy-line; in a military conflict
- pass into or through by filtering or permeating; "the substance infiltrated the material"
- cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members; "The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Infiltrate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrate'
- Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild: Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild, abbreviated as IDR, is the second studio album by American alternative metal band CKY. It was released on September 24, 2002
- Infiltrate the System: Infiltrate The System is the sixth studio album by New York hardcore punk band Madball. It was released on August 21, 2007 through Ferret in the US and
Words and phrases related to 'Infiltrate'
Infiltrate Sample Sentences in News
- Watch Batman infiltrate Ace Chemicals in this Arkham Knight gameplay
Watch Batman infiltrate the heavily defended Ace Chemicals plant in order to rescue hostages and uncover Scarecrow's plot in this gameplay trailer for Batman: Arkham Knight. The post Watch Batman infiltrate Ace Chemicals in this Arkham Knight gameplay appeared first on Digital Trends . Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'
- Female Saudi fan red-carded for entering men-only stadium
A female fan who disguised herself to infiltrate the male-only domain of a football stadium in Saudi Arabia has been red-carded, a police statement obtained on Sunday says. Men and women are strictly segregated in the kingdom, and football stadiums are out of bounds to women. Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'
- Aaron Hernandez lawyers: expect `stealth jurors' and `thrill-seekers’ to angle for jury duty
Claiming that “stealth jurors” may try to infiltrate the panel in Aaron Hernandez’s first murder trial next month, lawyers for the former Patriots superstar are demanding extra safeguards to flush out people they suspect are “willing to lie in order to win a seat on the jury with the hopes it might lead to fame or a book or movie deal.” Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrate'