Incriminate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- bring an accusation against; level a charge against; "He charged the man with spousal abuse"
- suggest that someone is guilty
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Incriminate'?
Words and phrases related to 'Incriminate'
Incriminate Sample Sentences in News
- rebeccacassar published Did you see it? The Peadophile Hunter has the nation divided
SO did you see it? The Paedophile Hunter, Channel 4's documentary about the work of vigilante Stinson Hunter has the nation talking. About how to police pedophiles. The documentary follows Stinson and his pals as they trap peadophiles online by interacting with them via text and chat rooms and posing as children to incriminate men who groom kids. Their methods Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'
- Ex-Batavia teacher Dryden says he will run for Batavia school board
Warned students last year they had the 5th Amendment right not to incriminate themselves Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'
- No bail for man in killing of pregnant woman
Assistant Public Defender William Roberts told Judge Andrew Ceresia that prosecutors have no hard evidence Vega killed his former girlfriend and set her house on fire, allegedly to cover his crime. Laquidara said that prosecutors had physical and scientific evidence tying Vega to the crime as well as witness statements and eyewitness accounts although Vega, 18, di Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'