Incriminate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- bring an accusation against; level a charge against; "He charged the man with spousal abuse"
- suggest that someone is guilty
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Incriminate'?
Words and phrases related to 'Incriminate'
Incriminate Sample Sentences in News
- Selfies incriminate WVU rioters, Lebanon schools vote to arm safety officers: headlines across Pa.
Congratulations! Your weather is set to . You can change the location at any time. Don't have an account? Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'
- Batavia High School teacher John Dryden retires from school district
BATAVIA – Batavia High School social studies teacher John Dryden, who made local and national headlines last year when he instructed his students that they had the Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate themselves before answering an in-class survey about emotional and at-risk behavior, has retired from the district. Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'
- Transgender witnesses in Laude murder case demand protection
Testimonies could incriminate US serviceman for killing... Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'