Incriminate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- bring an accusation against; level a charge against; "He charged the man with spousal abuse"
- suggest that someone is guilty
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Incriminate'?
Words and phrases related to 'Incriminate'
Incriminate Sample Sentences in News
- Did Russian mobster incriminate himself in solving rapper’s murder?
Mani Chulpayev provided valuable information that helped solve the murder of rapper ‘Lil’ Phat.But the question that remains is did Chulpayev implicate himself in the murder of Melvin Vernell III in the process? Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'
- Rawlings book not intended to incriminate him
Lawyer for sued author J.A. Larbi has said the work on Ghana’s governance transitions since 1992, has nothing incriminating against the plaintiff and former president Jerry John Rawlings. Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'
- Did Ray Lewis Incriminate Himself With His Ray Rice Comments? [VIDEO]
The talk amongst NFL analyst on Sundays is unfortunately, yet unsurprisingly still about Ray Rice . One guy who has a dog in the fight is ESPN’s Sunday NFL Countdown marquee man, Ray Lewis. Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'