Incriminate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- bring an accusation against; level a charge against; "He charged the man with spousal abuse"
- suggest that someone is guilty
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Incriminate'?
Words and phrases related to 'Incriminate'
Incriminate Sample Sentences in News
- Krauthammer on Clinton email scandal: 'She's a Clinton. And what the Clintons do is, never clear the air'
Charles Krauthammer told viewers Thursday on 'Special Report with Bret Baier' that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will never "clear the air" on a scandal involving her emails during her tenure at the State Department- because he believes if she does, she'll only incriminate herself. Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'
- What was Robert Durst thinking? Why some people can’t resist the chance to incriminate themselves on camera
Like Durst, some reality TV stars drawn by fame and dollar signs forget -- or disregard -- the legal consequences. Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'
- Cylvia Hayes should release emails and no, her legal fees aren't covered, court filings argue
The Oregonian/OregonLive argues against Hayes' claims that releasing her work-related emails invades her privacy and could incriminate her. Read more on this news related to 'Incriminate'