Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Inactivate'
Inactivate Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- release from military service or remove from the active list of military service [syn: demobilize, demobilise] [ant: call up]
- make inactive; "they deactivated the file" [syn: deactivate] [ant: activate]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Inactivate'
Words and phrases related to 'Inactivate'
Inactivate Sample Sentences in News
- Tobacco-derived 'plantibodies' enter the fight against Ebola
Drugmakers' use of the tobacco plant as a fast and cheap way to produce novel biotechnology treatments is gaining global attention because of its role in an experimental Ebola therapy. The treatment, which had been tested only in lab animals before being given to two American medical workers in Liberia, consists of proteins called monoclonal antibodies that bi Read more on this news related to 'Inactivate'
- Keesler's 815th won't be inactivated just yet
The Air Force will keep the 815th Airlift Squadron at Keesler Air Force Base for the forseeable future. What community leaders are waiting to hear is whether the decision to delay plans to inactivate the 815th could lead to C-130 aircraft remaining at Keesler Air Force Base. The Air Force Reserve just announced it's putting off plans to inactivate the 81 Read more on this news related to 'Inactivate'
- Apple’s latest patent has iWatch written all over it
Setting your phone to not bother you during certain times is still a bit of a confused affair. You may forget to activate on inactivate it, leading to unwelcome disruptions or missed information. Some services will silence your device by default when in a scheduled meeting, but what about when you don’t have something in your calendar? A newly granted Apple … Read more on this news related to 'Inactivate'