Inactivate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make inactive; "they deactivated the file"
- release from military service or remove from the active list of military service
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Inactivate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Inactivate'
- Inactivated vaccine: An inactivated vaccine (or killed vaccine) consists of virus particles which are grown in culture and then killed using a method such as heat or formaldehyde
Words and phrases related to 'Inactivate'
Inactivate Sample Sentences in News
- Fayetteville leaders concerned over Air Force move to inactivate Fort Bragg's 440th Airlift Wing
Local leaders are concerned and, in some cases, outraged by news the Air Force is moving forward on plans to inactivate a Fort Bragg unit. Read more on this news related to 'Inactivate'
- Air Force move could leave little to save in Fort Bragg's 440th Airlift Wing
Despite having not issued a Congressionally mandated report, the Air Force is moving forward on plans to inactivate Fort Bragg's 440th Airlift Wing. Read more on this news related to 'Inactivate'