Inactivate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make inactive; "they deactivated the file"
- release from military service or remove from the active list of military service
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Inactivate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Inactivate'
- Inactivated vaccine: An inactivated vaccine (or killed vaccine) consists of virus particles which are grown in culture and then killed using a method such as heat or formaldehyde
Words and phrases related to 'Inactivate'
Inactivate Sample Sentences in News
- ITW Pro Brands Offers Complete Line of CDC-Recommended Cleaning Products to Combat Ebola Virus
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention , EPA-registered disinfectants used to inactivate non-enveloped viruses can be used to decontaminate Ebola. To help organizations protect themselves from an outbreak, ITW Pro Brands today announced that its Spray Nine® multi-purpose cleaner and disinfectant , SCRUBS® MEDAPHENE® disinfectant deodorizing Read more on this news related to 'Inactivate'
- Ebola Transmission: 'Copper With Antimicrobial Properties Could Help Control Spread of Virus'
Copper surfaces that inactivate viruses similar to the Ebola virus could possibly help control transmission suggests a study. Read more on this news related to 'Inactivate'