Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Impeccable'
Impeccable Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- without fault or error; "faultless logic"; "speaks impeccable French"; "timing and technique were immaculate"; "an immaculate record" [syn: faultless, immaculate]
- not capable of sin
- Impeccable \Im*pec"ca*ble\, a. [L. impeccabilis; pref. im- not +
peccare to err, to sin: cf. F. impeccable.]
Not liable to sin; exempt from the possibility of doing
wrong. -- n. One who is impeccable; esp., one of a sect of
Gnostic heretics who asserted their sinlessness.
God is infallible, impeccable, and absolutely perfect.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Impeccable'
- USS Impeccable: USS Impeccable is a name used more than once by the U.S. Navy : USS Impeccable (AM-320), a World War II fleet minesweeper. USNS Impeccable ...
- USNS Impeccable (T-AGOS-23): USNS Impeccable (T-AGOS-23) is an Impeccable-class ocean surveillance ship acquired by the U.S. Navy in 2001 and assigned to Military ...
- Impeccable Blahs: Impeccable Blahs (2006) is the fourth full-length album by Say Hi . It was written almost entirely about vampires though Star Trek is ...
- USS Impeccable (AM-320): USS Impeccable (AM-320) was an Auk | minesweeper | ship built for the United States Navy during World War II . She was originally ordered ...
- Impeccable class ocean surveillance ship: The Impeccable class ocean surveillance ship is a single ship class of United States Navy special mission support ship . The original ...
Words and phrases related to 'Impeccable'