Impeccable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- without fault or error; "faultless logic"; "speaks impeccable French"; "timing and technique were immaculate"; "an immaculate record"
- not capable of sin
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Impeccable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Impeccable'
- USS Impeccable: USS Impeccable is a name used more than once by the U.S. Navy: USS Impeccable (AM-320), a World War II fleet minesweeper. USNS Impeccable (T-AGOS-23)
- Decoration For Impeccable Service: Impeccable Service" (Russian: знак отличия «За безупречную службу») is a state decoration of the Russian Federation aimed at recognising impeccable civilian
- USS Impeccable (AM-320): For the surveillance ship commissioned in 2001, see USNS Impeccable (T-AGOS-23). USS Impeccable (AM-320) was an Auk-class minesweeper built for the United
- Impeccable-class ocean surveillance ship: The Impeccable-class ocean surveillance ship is a single ship class of United States Navy special mission-support ship. The original intention was to build
- Medal "For Impeccable Service": The Medal "For Impeccable Service" (Russian: Медаль «За безупречную службу») was a Soviet military award for long service awarded to deserving members
- Impeccable Henri: Impeccable Henri (French: L'Impeccable Henri) is a 1948 French comedy film directed by Charles-Félix Tavano and starring Claude Dauphin, Marcelle Derrien
- USNS Impeccable (T-AGOS-23): For other ships with the same name, see USS Impeccable. USNS Impeccable (T-AGOS-23) is an Impeccable-class ocean surveillance ship acquired by the U.S
- The Impeccable Mr. Wilson: The Impeccable Mr. Wilson is an album by American jazz pianist Teddy Wilson featuring performances recorded in 1956 for the Norgran label. Allmusic awarded
- Impeccable Blahs: Impeccable Blahs is the fourth full-length album by Seattle-based indie rock band Say Hi. It was written almost entirely about vampires, though Star Trek
Words and phrases related to 'Impeccable'