Immaterial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not consisting of matter; "immaterial apparitions"; "ghosts and other immaterial entities"
- without material form or substance; "an incorporeal spirit"
- (often followed by `to'') lacking importance; not mattering one way or the other; "whether you choose to do it or not is a matter that is quite immaterial (or indifferent)"; "what others think is altogether indifferent to him"
- of no importance or relevance especially to a law case; "an objection that is immaterial after the fact"
- not pertinent to the matter under consideration; "an issue extraneous to the debate"; "the price was immaterial"; "mentioned several impertinent facts before finally coming to the point"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Immaterial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Immaterial'
- Immaterial: Immaterial may refer to: The opposite of matter, material, materialism, or materialistic Maya (illusion), a concept in all Indian religions, that all matter
- Immaterial (collection): Immaterial is a collection of horror stories by Australian horror writer Robert Hood. Immaterial collects fifteen tales featuring ghosts and grue in plenty
- Immaterial and Missing Power: Touhou Suimusou ~ Immaterial and Missing Power. (東方萃夢想 ～ Immaterial and Missing Power., lit. Gathering Dreams in the East?), commonly abbreviated as IaMP
- Immaterial force: Immaterial forces, such as those found in the concepts of entelechy and élan vital, are metaphysical forces. They often are related to magic, and are sometimes
- It's Immaterial: It's Immaterial were an English indie pop band from Liverpool, England, formed in 1980. They were best known for their 1986 single "Driving Away From Home
Words and phrases related to 'Immaterial'