Immaterial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not consisting of matter; "immaterial apparitions"; "ghosts and other immaterial entities"
- without material form or substance; "an incorporeal spirit"
- (often followed by `to'') lacking importance; not mattering one way or the other; "whether you choose to do it or not is a matter that is quite immaterial (or indifferent)"; "what others think is altogether indifferent to him"
- of no importance or relevance especially to a law case; "an objection that is immaterial after the fact"
- not pertinent to the matter under consideration; "an issue extraneous to the debate"; "the price was immaterial"; "mentioned several impertinent facts before finally coming to the point"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Immaterial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Immaterial'
- Immaterial: Immaterial may refer to The opposite of matter, material, materialism, or materialistic Maya (illusion) A concept in all Indian religions, that all matter
- Immaterial (collection): Immaterial is a collection of horror stories by Australian horror writer Robert Hood. Immaterial collects fifteen tales featuring ghosts and grue in plenty
- Immaterial and Missing Power: Touhou Suimusou ~ Immaterial and Missing Power. (東方萃夢想 ～ Immaterial and Missing Power., lit. Gathering Dreams in the East?), commonly abbreviated as IaMP
- Immaterial force: Immaterial forces, such as those found in the concepts of entelechy and élan vital, are metaphysical forces. They often are related to magic, and are sometimes
- It's Immaterial: It's Immaterial were a British indie pop band from Liverpool, England, formed in 1980. They were best known for their 1986 single "Driving Away From Home
Words and phrases related to 'Immaterial'