Immaterial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not consisting of matter; "immaterial apparitions"; "ghosts and other immaterial entities"
- without material form or substance; "an incorporeal spirit"
- (often followed by `to'') lacking importance; not mattering one way or the other; "whether you choose to do it or not is a matter that is quite immaterial (or indifferent)"; "what others think is altogether indifferent to him"
- of no importance or relevance especially to a law case; "an objection that is immaterial after the fact"
- not pertinent to the matter under consideration; "an issue extraneous to the debate"; "the price was immaterial"; "mentioned several impertinent facts before finally coming to the point"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Immaterial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Immaterial'
- Immaterial: Immaterial may refer to. The opposite of matter , material, materialism , or materialistic Maya (illusion) A concept in all Indian religions ...
- Immaterial (collection): Immaterial is a collection of horror stories by Australian horror writer Robert Hood . Immaterial collects fifteen tales featuring ghosts ...
- It's Immaterial: It's Immaterial were a British indie pop band from Liverpool , England , formed in 1980. They were best known for their 1986 single " ...
Words and phrases related to 'Immaterial'