Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Hippest'
Hippest Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : informed about the latest trends [syn: hep, hip to(p)]
- either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates [syn: pelvis, pelvic girdle, pelvic arch]
- the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum [syn: hip joint, coxa, articulatio coxae}]
- the fruit of a rose plant [syn: rose hip, rosehip] [also: hippest, hipper]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hippest'
Words and phrases related to 'Hippest'
Hippest Sample Sentences in News
- Populist: Items of interest this week
From the hippest April Fools' joke to Lindsay Lohan's low self-esteem Continue reading... Read more on this news related to 'Hippest'
- How 'Soul Train' Shaped A Generation
For millions of people in the 1970s, the week was not complete without Soul Train. Writer Nelson George captures the legacy of the show and its creator in his new book The Hippest Trip in America. Read more on this news related to 'Hippest'
- Leaping Off the Screen: Nelson George Talks About ‘Soul Train’
Mr. George's new book, "The Hippest Trip in America," is a history of the landmark TV dance show. Read more on this news related to 'Hippest'