Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Hippest'
Hippest Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : informed about the latest trends [syn: hep, hip to(p)]
- either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates [syn: pelvis, pelvic girdle, pelvic arch]
- the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum [syn: hip joint, coxa, articulatio coxae}]
- the fruit of a rose plant [syn: rose hip, rosehip] [also: hippest, hipper]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hippest'
Words and phrases related to 'Hippest'
Hippest Sample Sentences in News
- In the hippest workplaces, no one is tied to their desk
From his desk at the offices of online auction site Trade Me, Daniel Bridges can see a slide, a pool table and two scooters.He reckons playing pool a couple of times a day helps him stay in the office and focused on his job."I... Read more on this news related to 'Hippest'
- Bourbon Lovers: New & Old Bottles From A Classic Distillery
When it comes to bourbon, Four Roses is not the hippest brand, but it is a brand on the rise, thanks to recent high quality releases. It was established in 1888, and has been busy regaining some of the cache it lost since its heyday as the nation’s bestselling whiskey in the first half to the twentieth century. Four Roses’ mainstay yellow label is still relati Read more on this news related to 'Hippest'
- Chace Crawford and a Pal Get a Late Lunch in N.Y.C.
The actor was spotted lunching at one of New York's hippest restaurants Read more on this news related to 'Hippest'