Hazy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- filled or abounding with fog or mist; "a brumous October morning"
- indistinct or hazy in outline; "a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hazy'?
Hazy Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Haze is a problem with the air quality in which smoke covers the sky, making it hard for people to breathe. Some people fall sick as well due to the polluted air.
Words and phrases related to 'Hazy'
Hazy Sample Sentences in News
- No walks and no parks during hazy weather, warn doctors
The dust particles during sandstorm can settle down in the lungs and can trigger asthma attacks and allergic reaction in children. According to Dr Sanchita Bhattacharyya, paediatrics and neonatology specialist NMC Specialty Hospital, sandstorms carry different types of dust and biological particles or microbiological organisms that survive by forming spores (prote Read more on this news related to 'Hazy'
- Fugee rapper Pras has hazy memory of only child at hearing
After skipping multiple Manhattan Family Court appearances, former Fugees rapper Pras Michel finally took the stand Wednesday in his child-support battle against his baby mama — although he seemed to... Read more on this news related to 'Hazy'
- Stacy Keach Cast In Suzanne Martin Pilot; Brooke Ishibashi In ‘People Are Talking’
Veteran Stacy Keach has joined NBC ’s untitled multi-camera Suzanne Martin pilot, from Hazy Mills and Universal TV. It chronicles how things backfire for recent empty-nesters when their children and their parents move back home. Keach will play the ex-military father who moves back in. He recently guest starred on Martin/Hazy Mills’ Hot In Cleveland and appear Read more on this news related to 'Hazy'