Hazy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- filled or abounding with fog or mist; "a brumous October morning"
- indistinct or hazy in outline; "a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hazy'?
Hazy Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Haze is a problem with the air quality in which smoke covers the sky, making it hard for people to breathe. Some people fall sick as well due to the polluted air.
Words and phrases related to 'Hazy'
Hazy Sample Sentences in News
- Legal marijuana: Hazy for your insurance
America's growing acceptance of pot for medicinal and recreational use raises the question: How might your home, auto, health and life insurance change as a result of legalized marijuana? Read more on this news related to 'Hazy'
- Air Lease CEO says oil price drop will not hurt demand for latest jets
By Jeffrey Dastin (Reuters) - Airlines are sticking with plans to buy the latest generation of fuel-saving passenger jets even though falling jet fuel costs have undercut the case for these planes, the head of one of the world's largest aircraft leasing companies said in an interview. "These are short-term market dynamics," Air Lease Corp Chief Execu Read more on this news related to 'Hazy'
- How Doctors Determine the Moment of Death [Excerpt]
The definition of death is hazy but important for medical decisions, explains Harvard neurologist Allan Ropper in the new book Reaching Down the Rabbit Hole -- Read more on ScientificAmerican.com Read more on this news related to 'Hazy'