Godforsaken Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pitiable in circumstances especially through abandonment; "desolate and despairing"; "left forlorn"
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate; "a desert island"; "a godforsaken wilderness crossroads"; "a wild stretch of land"; "waste places"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Godforsaken'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Godforsaken'
- Godforsaken: Godforsaken (Van God Los) is a 2003 Dutch drama film . The film received a Golden Film (100,000 visitors) and won three Golden Calves . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Godforsaken'
Godforsaken Sample Sentences in News
- Vestal stunned at winning literary prize - Sun, 05 Oct 2014 PST
H e thought for sure Anthony Marra was going to win, for his “freaking amazing” book “A Constellation of Vital Phenomena.” “I was not sitting there thinking, ‘I wonder if I’ll win,’ ” said Shawn Vestal, author of “Godforsaken Idaho” and a columnist for The Spokesman-Review. “I was thinking, ‘Yeah, Tony’s getting ready to win.’ ” Read more on this news related to 'Godforsaken'
- Debut fiction writer wins $25,000 Bingham Prize
NEW YORK (AP) — The author of the story collection "Godforsaken Idaho" has won a $25,000 prize. Read more on this news related to 'Godforsaken'
- Read RTÉ TEN's Review of The Overnighters
The Overnighters is absorbing in its depiction of lives under stress in the godforsaken oil town of Williston, in the Bakken Shale region of Western North Dakota. This documentary is a must-see. Read more on this news related to 'Godforsaken'