Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Godforsaken'
Godforsaken Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate; "a desert island"; "a godforsaken wilderness crossroads"; "a wild stretch of land"; "waste places" [syn: desert, waste, wild]
- pitiable in circumstances especially through abandonment; "desolate and despairing"; "left forlorn" [syn: desolate, forlorn, lorn]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Godforsaken'
- Godforsaken: Godforsaken (Van God Los) is a 2003 Dutch drama film . The film received a Golden Film (100,000 visitors) and won three Golden Calves . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Godforsaken'
Godforsaken Sample Sentences in News
- Jarrett Boykin Gets Blanked by Richard Sherman, Calls Seahawks CB 'Beatable'
The Isle of Sherman is a terrible place to visit. Food is scarce, the reception is awful and there’s one solitary tree sitting on the entire, godforsaken patch of dirt. It’s a spindly Whomping Willow, and it never shuts up. After spending the better part of three hours on Thursday night wasting away on this lonely expanse, Jarrett Boykin emerged with a waxy Read more on this news related to 'Godforsaken'
- Mo’ne Davis Telephone Call lands Auriemma in Trouble
Geno Auriemma has a lot going against him. Currently he is really sorry he made that godforsaken telephone call to Mo’ne Davis in order to offer his congrats. The AAC has pointed a finger at him... Read more on this news related to 'Godforsaken'