Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Godforsaken'
Godforsaken Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate; "a desert island"; "a godforsaken wilderness crossroads"; "a wild stretch of land"; "waste places" [syn: desert, waste, wild]
- pitiable in circumstances especially through abandonment; "desolate and despairing"; "left forlorn" [syn: desolate, forlorn, lorn]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Godforsaken'
- Godforsaken: Godforsaken (Van God Los) is a 2003 Dutch drama film . The film received a Golden Film (100,000 visitors) and won three Golden Calves . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Godforsaken'
Godforsaken Sample Sentences in News
- LIVE BLOG: Wicked winter storm dumps heavy snow
Heading home in the godforsaken rain/sleet/thunder snow hell that is NYC weather. Thank you, @ BAFTANY for a lovely evening!— Ellie Hall (@ellievhall) February 14, 2014 Read more on this news related to 'Godforsaken'
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare Xbox One
The salad days are over. I've seen things you peapods wouldn't believe. Parsnips on fire over a bed of caramelised onion. I saw green beans glimmer in the dark near a home-made irrigation system - but enough with the movie references already. This is War, damn it, not one of your tender-stemmed Hollywood fables. Garden War. There are two kinds of vegetable Read more on this news related to 'Godforsaken'