Gastric Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or involving the stomach; "gastric ulcer"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gastric'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gastric'
- Gastric vein: Gastric vein can refer to: Left gastric vein Right gastric vein.
- Gastric acid: Gastric acid is a digestive fluid, formed in the stomach . It is composed of hydrochloric acid (HCl) (around 0.5%, or 5000 parts per ...
- Gastric bypass surgery: Gastric bypass surgery refers to a surgical procedure in which the stomach is divided into a small upper pouch and a much larger lower " ...
- Gastric lavage: Gastric lavage , also commonly called stomach pumping or gastric irrigation, is the process of cleaning out the contents of the stomach ...
- Gastric dilatation volvulus: Gastric dilatation volvulus (also known as twisted stomach, gastric torsion and GDV) is a medical condition in which the stomach becomes ...
- Adjustable gastric band: A laparoscopic adjustable gastric band, commonly called a lap-band, A band, or LAGB, is an inflatable silicone device placed around the ...
- Gastric mucosa: The gastric mucosa is the mucous membrane layer of the stomach which contains the glands and the gastric pits . In humans it is about 1 ...
Words and phrases related to 'Gastric'
Gastric Sample Sentences in News
- Gastric surgery a 'luxury'
Gold Coast MP says people shouldn't access super for procedure. Read more on this news related to 'Gastric'
- Alex Douglas says gastric surgery a 'luxury'
A Gold Coast MP has described gastric sleeve surgery as a "luxury item" and said people should not be accessing their superannuation to pay for it "because they can't give up something". Read more on this news related to 'Gastric'
- MP says gastric surgery a 'luxury'
Gold Coast MP says people shouldn't access superannuation to pay for their lack of willpower. Read more on this news related to 'Gastric'