Gastric Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or involving the stomach; "gastric ulcer"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gastric'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gastric'
- Gastric plexuses: The superior gastric plexus (gastric or coronary plexus) accompanies the left gastric artery along the lesser curvature of the stomach, and joins with
- Short gastric veins: The short gastric veins, four or five in number, drain the fundus and left part of the greater curvature of the stomach, and pass between the two layers
- Gastric shield: A gastric shield is an organ in the digestive tract of bivalves, tusk shells, and some gastropods against which a crystalline style typically rotates
- Gastric pits: Gastric pits are indentations in the stomach which denote entrances to the tubular shaped gastric glands. They are deeper in the pylorus than they are
- Gastric chief cell: A gastric chief cell (or peptic cell, or gastric zymogenic cell) is a type of cell in the stomach that releases pepsinogen and gastric lipase and is the
- Right gastric artery: The right gastric artery (pyloric artery) arises above the pylorus from the proper hepatic artery or less frequently from the common hepatic artery, descends
- Gastric lipase: Gastric lipase, also known as LIPF, is an enzymatic protein that, in humans, is encoded by the LIPF gene. Gastric lipase is an acidic lipase secreted
- Esophageal branches of left gastric artery: The esophageal branches of left gastric artery are branches which supply the esophagus. celiactrunk at The Anatomy Lesson by Wesley Norman (Georgetown
- Left gastric artery: esophagus. The left gastric artery anastomoses with the right gastric artery, which runs right to left. In terms of disease, the left gastric artery may be
Words and phrases related to 'Gastric'