Gastric Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or involving the stomach; "gastric ulcer"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gastric'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gastric'
- Gastric acid: Gastric acid, gastric juice or stomach acid, is a digestive fluid, formed in the stomach and is composed of hydrochloric acid (HCl) .05–0.1 M (roughly
- Gastric plexuses: The superior gastric plexus (gastric or coronary plexus) accompanies the left gastric artery along the lesser curvature of the stomach, and joins with
- Gastric bypass surgery: Gastric bypass surgery refers to a surgical procedure in which the stomach is divided into a small upper pouch and a much larger lower "remnant" pouch
- Gastric-brooding frog: The gastric-brooding frogs or platypus frogs (Rheobatrachus) were a genus of ground-dwelling frogs native to Queensland in eastern Australia. The genus
- Gastric pits: Gastric pits are indentations in the stomach which denote entrances to the tubular shaped gastric glands. They are deeper in the pylorus than they are
- Adjustable gastric band: A laparoscopic adjustable gastric band, commonly called a lap-band, A band, or LAGB, is an inflatable silicone device placed around the top portion of
- Gastric varices: Gastric varices are dilated submucosal veins in the stomach, which can be a life-threatening cause of bleeding in the upper gastrointestinal tract. They
- Gastric folds: The gastric folds (or gastric rugae) may be seen during esophagogastroduodenoscopy or in radiological studies. They provide the stomach with increased
- Left gastric artery: esophagus. The left gastric artery anastomoses with the right gastric artery, which runs right to left. In terms of disease, the left gastric artery may be
Words and phrases related to 'Gastric'