Gastric Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or involving the stomach; "gastric ulcer"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gastric'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gastric'
- Gastric plexuses: The superior gastric plexus (gastric or coronary plexus) accompanies the left gastric artery along the lesser curvature of the stomach, and joins with
- Gastric lipase: Gastric lipase, also known as LIPF, is an enzymatic protein that, in humans, is encoded by the LIPF gene. Gastric lipase is an acidic lipase secreted
- Gastric chief cell: A gastric chief cell (or peptic cell, or gastric zymogenic cell) is a type of cell in the stomach that releases pepsinogen and gastric lipase and is the
- Gastric folds: The gastric folds (or gastric rugae) may be seen during esophagogastroduodenoscopy or in radiological studies. They provide the stomach with increased
- Gastric shield: A gastric shield is an organ in the digestive tract of bivalves, tusk shells, and some gastropods against which a crystalline style typically rotates
- Left gastric artery: esophagus. The left gastric artery anastomoses with the right gastric artery, which runs right to left. In terms of disease, the left gastric artery may be
- Posterior gastric branches of posterior vagal trunk: posterior gastric branches of posterior vagal trunk are branches of the posterior vagal trunk which supply the stomach. posterior gastric branches supply
- Gastric pits: Gastric pits are indentations in the stomach which denote entrances to the tubular shaped gastric glands. They are deeper in the pylorus than they are
- Right gastric artery: The right gastric artery (pyloric artery) arises above the pylorus from the proper hepatic artery or less frequently from the common hepatic artery, descends
Words and phrases related to 'Gastric'