Gastric Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or involving the stomach; "gastric ulcer"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gastric'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gastric'
- Gastric plexuses: The superior gastric plexus (gastric or coronary plexus) accompanies the left gastric artery along the lesser curvature of the stomach, and joins with
- Gastric lipase: Gastric lipase, also known as LIPF, is an enzymatic protein that, in humans, is encoded by the LIPF gene. Gastric lipase is an acidic lipase secreted
- Gastric chief cell: A gastric chief cell (or peptic cell, or gastric zymogenic cell) is a type of cell in the stomach that releases pepsinogen and gastric lipase and is the
- Gastric folds: The gastric folds (or gastric rugae) may be seen during esophagogastroduodenoscopy or in radiological studies. They provide the stomach with increased
- Gastric shield: A gastric shield is an organ in the digestive tract of bivalves, tusk shells, and some gastropods against which a crystalline style typically rotates
- Posterior gastric branches of posterior vagal trunk: posterior gastric branches of posterior vagal trunk are branches of the posterior vagal trunk which supply the stomach. posterior gastric branches supply
- Left gastric artery: esophagus. The left gastric artery anastomoses with the right gastric artery, which runs right to left. In terms of disease, the left gastric artery may be
- Right gastric artery: The right gastric artery (pyloric artery) arises above the pylorus from the proper hepatic artery or less frequently from the common hepatic artery, descends
- Gastric pits: Gastric pits are indentations in the stomach which denote entrances to the tubular shaped gastric glands. They are deeper in the pylorus than they are
Words and phrases related to 'Gastric'