Gastric Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or involving the stomach; "gastric ulcer"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gastric'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gastric'
- Gastric plexuses: The superior gastric plexus (gastric or coronary plexus) accompanies the left gastric artery along the lesser curvature of the stomach, and joins with
- Short gastric veins: The short gastric veins, four or five in number, drain the fundus and left part of the greater curvature of the stomach, and pass between the two layers
- Gastric shield: A gastric shield is an organ in the digestive tract of bivalves, tusk shells, and some gastropods against which a crystalline style typically rotates
- Gastric pits: Gastric pits are indentations in the stomach which denote entrances to the tubular shaped gastric glands. They are deeper in the pylorus than they are
- Right gastric artery: The right gastric artery (pyloric artery) arises above the pylorus from the proper hepatic artery or less frequently from the common hepatic artery, descends
- Gastric chief cell: A gastric chief cell (or peptic cell, or gastric zymogenic cell) is a type of cell in the stomach that releases pepsinogen and gastric lipase and is the
- Esophageal branches of left gastric artery: The esophageal branches of left gastric artery are branches which supply the esophagus. celiactrunk at The Anatomy Lesson by Wesley Norman (Georgetown
- Gastric acid: Gastric acid is a digestive fluid, formed in the stomach. It is composed of hydrochloric acid (HCl) (around 0.5%, or 5000 parts per million) as high as
- Gastric rugae: The gastric rugae (or gastric folds) may be seen during esophagogastroduodenoscopy or in radiological studies. They provide the stomach with increased
Words and phrases related to 'Gastric'