Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Gashed'
Gashed Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : wounded by cutting deeply; "got a gashed arm in a knife
fight"; "had a slashed cheek from the broken glass"
[syn: cut, slashed]
- Gash \Gash\ (g[a^]sh), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Gashed (g[a^]sht);
p. pr. & vb. n. Gashing.] [For older garth or garse, OF.
garser to scarify, F. gercer to chap, perh. from an assumed
LL. carptiare, fr. L. carpere, carptum, to pluck, separate
into parts; cf. LL. carptare to wound. Cf. Carpet.]
To make a gash, or long, deep incision in; -- applied chiefly
to incisions in flesh.
Grievously gashed or gored to death. --Hayward.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gashed'
- Gashed Senses & Crossfire: Gashed Senses & Crossfire is the seventh album by Canadian industrial artist Front Line Assembly . The song "Shutdown" features a clip ...
Words and phrases related to 'Gashed'
Gashed Sample Sentences in News
- LMFAO's Redfoo Injured In Bar Attack
LMFAO's Redfoo walked into a bar... and someone threw a glass at him. Redfoo left the Golden Sheaf Hotel in Double Bay with a gashed face with blood dripping down his cheek after reportedly being attacked Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- Renewed bid to keep boats from whales
Call comes after endangered animal fatally gashed by propeller. Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- 'Keep boats away from whales'
Call comes after animal fatally gashed by propeller. Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'