Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Gashed'
Gashed Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : wounded by cutting deeply; "got a gashed arm in a knife
fight"; "had a slashed cheek from the broken glass"
[syn: cut, slashed]
- Gash \Gash\ (g[a^]sh), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Gashed (g[a^]sht);
p. pr. & vb. n. Gashing.] [For older garth or garse, OF.
garser to scarify, F. gercer to chap, perh. from an assumed
LL. carptiare, fr. L. carpere, carptum, to pluck, separate
into parts; cf. LL. carptare to wound. Cf. Carpet.]
To make a gash, or long, deep incision in; -- applied chiefly
to incisions in flesh.
Grievously gashed or gored to death. --Hayward.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gashed'
- Gashed Senses & Crossfire: Gashed Senses & Crossfire is the seventh album by Canadian industrial artist Front Line Assembly . The song "Shutdown" features a clip ...
Words and phrases related to 'Gashed'
Gashed Sample Sentences in News
- Google gashed; IBM getting hit; Goldman shining
Today's trending tickers highlight moves in Google, IBM and Goldman Sachs Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- Gashed Costa shin typifies Atletico will to win
By Iain Rogers MADRID (Reuters) - The deep gash to Diego Costa's shin suffered in Atletico Madrid's 2-0 La Liga win at Getafe on Sunday was more evidence that the leaders are putting ev... Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- George Ezra: 'I sat in the lecture with my head gashed open'
The young Bristol singer-songwriter on his Ramones scar and touring Britain for a year by train The musician George Ezra has an inch-long scar on his forehead that can be credited to one of the Ramones. "It stings when it's cold," says Ezra, 19, who was last month placed fifth in the BBC's Sound of 2014 poll, and tonight plays the main stage at t Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'