Gashed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- wounded by cutting deeply; "got a gashed arm in a knife fight"; "had a slashed cheek from the broken glass"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gashed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gashed'
- Gashed Senses & Crossfire: Gashed Senses & Crossfire is the seventh album by Canadian industrial artist ... com/artists/front-line-assembly/releases/gashed-senses-and- ...
Gashed Sample Sentences in News
- Purdue runs past Illinois 38-27
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (AP) -- Purdue gashed Illinois for 349 yards rushing and first-time starting quarterback Austin Appleby threw for a touchdown and ran for two more to lead Purdue to a 38-27 upset on Saturday at Illinois. Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- Seven observations from Maryland's 37-15 win over Indiana
One week after getting utterly gashed on the ground by Syracuse and two weeks after allowing 700 yards to WVU, Maryland held Indiana — the best statistical rushing team of the three — to just 70 first-half rushing yards in an outstanding performance. Indiana rolled up some rushing yards in the second half, but you can attribute some of that to Maryland laying Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- Vince Wilfork: Can't miss tackles against Matt Forte
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- In the Patriots’ narrow 27-25 victory over the Jets, the defense was gashed for 218 yards on the ground by Chris Ivory and Chris Johnson. The task doesn’t get any easier this week against one of the best running backs in the league: the Bears’ Matt Forte. Vince Wilfork sees tackling -- an area he feels the defense has struggled with -- a Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'