Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Gashed'
Gashed Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : wounded by cutting deeply; "got a gashed arm in a knife
fight"; "had a slashed cheek from the broken glass"
[syn: cut, slashed]
- Gash \Gash\ (g[a^]sh), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Gashed (g[a^]sht);
p. pr. & vb. n. Gashing.] [For older garth or garse, OF.
garser to scarify, F. gercer to chap, perh. from an assumed
LL. carptiare, fr. L. carpere, carptum, to pluck, separate
into parts; cf. LL. carptare to wound. Cf. Carpet.]
To make a gash, or long, deep incision in; -- applied chiefly
to incisions in flesh.
Grievously gashed or gored to death. --Hayward.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gashed'
- Gashed Senses & Crossfire: Gashed Senses & Crossfire is the seventh album by Canadian industrial artist Front Line Assembly . The song "Shutdown" features a clip ...
Words and phrases related to 'Gashed'
Gashed Sample Sentences in News
- Northwest news: PETA pays visit to OSU campus; Seattle woman gashed by own knife (links)
Also, someone cut cruise ship mooring lines at a Port Townsend, Wash., dock; and the Kitsap County Jail in Washington is releasing some inmates because of overcrowding. Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- Grand Valley gashed by Garfield
There is the good, the bad and the ugly. Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- Kanye West's 500K pounds Lamborghini crushed by Kim K's electric gates
Kanye West, who gashed his head earlier in the week when he bumped into a Los Angeles street sign, suffered Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'