Gashed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- wounded by cutting deeply; "got a gashed arm in a knife fight"; "had a slashed cheek from the broken glass"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gashed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gashed'
- Gashed Senses & Crossfire: Gashed Senses & Crossfire is the seventh album by Canadian industrial artist ... com/artists/front-line-assembly/releases/gashed-senses-and- ...
Gashed Sample Sentences in News
- Texans’ offense hopes to control tempo, keep Eagles’ offense off the field
Arian Foster and the Texans gashed the Titans on Sunday. (Smiley N. Pool/Houston Chronicle) Texans center Chris Meyers said the guys on his side of the football have to share the load with the defense in keeping the Eagles’ rapid-fire attack under wraps. “Us, offensively speaking, we’ve got to be able to control the tempo of the game by moving the ball up an Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- Purdue runs past Illinois 38-27
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (AP) -- Purdue gashed Illinois for 349 yards rushing and first-time starting quarterback Austin Appleby threw for a touchdown and ran for two more to lead Purdue to a 38-27 upset on Saturday at Illinois. Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'
- Different spot for Jerald Hawkins, renewed vigor overall highlights LSU offensive line's performance vs. Florida
The Tigers gashed the Gators for 238 rushing yards and helped free up Leonard Fournette for his biggest night of the season. Read more on this news related to 'Gashed'