Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Fraudulence'
Fraudulence Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a fraudulent or duplicitous representation [syn: duplicity]
- the quality of being fraudulent [syn: deceit]
- something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage [syn: fraud, dupery, hoax, humbug, put-on]
- Fraudulence \Fraud"u*lence\ (?; 135), Fraudulency
\Fraud"u*len*cy\, n. [L. fraudulentia.]
The quality of being fraudulent; deliberate deceit;
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fraudulence'
Words and phrases related to 'Fraudulence'
Fraudulence Sample Sentences in News
- Use of Plant DNA Marks New Era in Tracking Fraudulence and Theft
Aside from spawning numerous TV shows with DNA evidence as their central focus, in the criminal justice system DNA enables us to find and prosecute the guilty and, in some cases, exonerate the wrongly accused. Applied DNA Sciences, a provider of DNA-based anti-counterfeiting technology and product authentication solutions, has taken plant DNA and adapted it to ser Read more on this news related to 'Fraudulence'
- Notebook: Players, coaches not willing lottery pawns
The NBA’s draft lottery — the first of its kind in American sports — has taken some of the fraudulence out of the draft process and its potential for jockeying, but not all. Tank talk boils whenever a highly rated draft is anticipated. And as far as drafts go, the 2014 derby has broken the surface of conversation like Moby Dick. Welcome to the comical public Read more on this news related to 'Fraudulence'
- Bill Clinton tells Obama to honor his promise on health care law
In a startling rebuke to President Obama, former President Bill Clinton and other Democrats picked apart Obamacare on Tuesday as privacy concerns about the program's website multiplied and a video investigation suggested fraudulence among volunteers helping people enroll for government subsidies. Mr. Clinton called on the president to make good ... Read more on this news related to 'Fraudulence'