Fora Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fora'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fora'
- Monastery of São Vicente de Fora: The Church or Monastery of São Vicente de Fora; meaning "Monastery of St. Vincent Outside the Walls" is a 17th-century church and monastery in the city
- Juiz de Fora: For the historic portuguese judicial office, see juiz de fora (office). Juiz de Fora (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈʒwiʒ dʒi ˈfɔɾɐ], External Judge), also
- FORA.tv: The template Infobox dot-com company is being considered for deletion. › FORA.tv, Inc. runs a website that gathers a large collection of unmediated video
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Juiz de Fora: Catholic Archdiocese of Juiz de Fora (Latin: Archidioecesis Iudiciforensis) is an archdiocese located in the city of Juiz de Fora in Brazil. February 1, 1924:
- Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora: division is being considered for merging. › The Federal University of Juiz de Fora (UFJF) is a university in Brazil. Throughout its over 50 years of existence
- Fora, Hama: Fora, Hama (Arabic: فورة) is a Syrian village located in Al-Ziyarah Nahiyah in Al-Suqaylabiyah District, Hama. According to the Syria Central Bureau of
- Imperial fora: The Imperial Fora (Fori Imperiali in Italian) are a series of monumental fora (public squares), constructed in Rome over a period of one and a half centuries
- São Vicente de Fora (Lisbon): São Vicente de Fora is a former parish (freguesia) in the municipality of Lisbon, Portugal. At the administrative reorganization of Lisbon on 8 December