Fora Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fora'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fora'
- FORA.tv: FORA.tv is a company that offers services for event video production, online distribution and monetization. The company currently serves more than 500
- Juiz de Fora: portuguese judicial office, see juiz de fora (office). Juiz de Fora (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈʒwiʒ dʒi ˈfɔɾɐ], Outsider Judge), also known as J.F.,
- Koobi Fora: Koobi Fora /ˈkuːbi ˈfɔːrə/ refers primarily to a region around Koobi Fora Ridge, located on the eastern shore of Lake Turkana in the territory of the
- Imperial fora: The Imperial Fora (Fori Imperiali in Italian) are a series of monumental fora (public squares), constructed in Rome over a period of one and a half centuries
- Fora Islet: Fora Islet, in Portuguese Ilhéu de Fora ("outer islet"), is an uninhabited Portuguese island in the Atlantic Ocean, forming part of the Savage Islands
- São Vicente de Fora (Lisbon): São Vicente de Fora (English: Saint Vincent Outside the Walls) is a former parish (freguesia) in the municipality of Lisbon, Portugal. At the administrative
- Gia Proti Fora: Gia proti fora (Greek: Για πρώτη φορά; English: For the first time) is the name of a studio album by popular Greek singer Marinella. The album is entirely
- Federal University of Juiz de Fora: The Federal University of Juiz de Fora (Portuguese: Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora, UFJF) is a university in Brazil. Throughout its over 50 years