Fora Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fora'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fora'
- Monastery of São Vicente de Fora: The Church or Monastery of São Vicente de Fora; meaning "Monastery of St. Vincent Outside the Walls" is a 17th-century church and monastery in the city
- FORA.tv: FORA.tv is a company that offers services for event video production, online distribution and monetization. The company currently serves more than 500
- Juiz de Fora: For the historic portuguese judicial office, see juiz de fora (office). Juiz de Fora (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈʒwiʒ dʒi ˈfɔɾɐ], Outsider Judge), also
- Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora: The Federal University of Juiz de Fora (UFJF) is a university in Brazil. Throughout its over 50 years of existence, the university has undergone significant
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Juiz de Fora: Catholic Archdiocese of Juiz de Fora (Latin: Archidioecesis Iudiciforensis) is an archdiocese located in the city of Juiz de Fora in Brazil. February 1, 1924:
- Imperial fora: The Imperial Fora (Fori Imperiali in Italian) are a series of monumental fora (public squares), constructed in Rome over a period of one and a half centuries
- São Vicente de Fora (Lisbon): São Vicente de Fora is a former parish (freguesia) in the municipality of Lisbon, Portugal. At the administrative reorganization of Lisbon on 8 December