Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Fluster'
Fluster Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : a disposition that is confused or nervous and upset [syn: perturbation]
- be flustered; behave in a confused manner
- cause to be nervous or upset
- Fluster \Flus"ter\, v. i.
To be in a heat or bustle; to be agitated and confused.
The flstering, vainglorious Greeks. --South.
- Fluster \Flus"ter\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Flustered; p. pr. &
vb. n. Flustering.] [Cf. Icel. flaustra to be flustered,
flaustr a fluster.]
To make hot and rosy, as with drinking; to heat; hence, to
throw into agitation and confusion; to confuse; to muddle.
His habit or flustering himself daily with claret.
- Fluster \Flus"ter\, n.
Heat or glow, as from drinking; agitation mingled with
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fluster'
Words and phrases related to 'Fluster'
Fluster Sample Sentences in News
- Fake tan, boobs and more stilettos than a school disco! It can only be the TOWIE wrap party
TOWIE series 11 ended with a bang last night - but instead of watching themselves cry, fight and fluster their way through 60 minutes of TV, the cast headed out to the WRAP PARTY. Read more on this news related to 'Fluster'