Fitful Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- intermittently stopping and starting; "fitful (or interrupted) sleep"; "off-and-on static"
- occurring in spells and often abruptly; "fitful bursts of energy"; "spasmodic rifle fire"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fitful'?
Words and phrases related to 'Fitful'
Fitful Sample Sentences in News
- Cramer Remix: Fitful market and a good grocer play
Think unrest overseas is causing the wild swings in the market? You're half right. Read more on this news related to 'Fitful'
- Review: 'Odd Couple' boasts a winning duo
Spirited but fitful Latino-minded production leans a bit too hard on local angles. Read more on this news related to 'Fitful'
- The Europcar Arsenal vs Tottenham LIVE BLOG
Welcome to the first north London derby of the 2014/15 season, brought to you by Arsenal’s official car and van hire partner Europcar. Both sides have endured a fitful start to the season, though the Gunners arguably come into the tie at the Emirates as the in-form side, having put Aston Villa to the sword […] Read more on this news related to 'Fitful'