Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Felon'
Felon Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime [syn: criminal, crook, outlaw, malefactor]
- a purulent infection at the end of a finger or toe in the area surrounding the nail [syn: whitlow]
- Felon \Fel"on\, n. [OE., adj., cruel, n., villain, ruffian,
traitor, whitlow, F. f['e]lon traitor, in OF. also, villain,
fr. LL. felo. See Fell, a.]
- (Law) A person who has committed a felony.
- A person guilty or capable of heinous crime.
- (Med.) A kind of whitlow; a painful imflammation of the periosteum of a finger, usually of the last joint. Syn: Criminal; convict; malefactor; culprit.
- Felon \Fel"on\, a.
Characteristic of a felon; malignant; fierce; malicious;
cruel; traitorous; disloyal.
Vain shows of love to vail his felon hate. --Pope.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Felon'
- Felon: Felon may refer to: Someone who commits a felony Whitlow , a purulent inflammation of the pulp of a finger. A slang term for Summer Mastitis ...
- Felony: A person convicted in a court of law of a felony crime is known as a felon. In the United States , where the felony/misdemeanor ...
- Felon (film): Felon is a 2008 drama film about a family man who ends up in state prison after he kills an intruder. The film was written and directed ...
- Felon, Territoire de Belfort: Felon is a commune in the Territoire de Belfort department in Franche-Comté in northeastern France . See also : Communes of the Territoire ...
- Felons and Revolutionaries: Felons and Revolutionaries is the debut album by American band, Dope . The album was released in 1999 on Epic Records and has sold over ...
- Fleeing felon rule: In Common law , the Fleeing Felon Rule permits the use of force, including deadly force , against an individual who is suspected of a felony ...
- Convicted Felons: Convicted Felons is the fifth studio album from Turk and was released on September 5, 2006. As of December 2008, the album has sold ...
- Thoughts of a Predicate Felon: Thoughts of a Predicate Felon is the commercial debut album by G-Unit rapper Tony Yayo . It debuted at 2 on the Billboard 200, and sold ...
- First Time Felon: First Time Felon is a 1997 drama film starring Omar Epps Plot: A young inexperienced drug dealer and "Vice Lords " gang member, Greg Yance ...
Words and phrases related to 'Felon'