Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Feistier'
Feistier Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- showing courage; "the champion is faced with a feisty challenger" [syn: plucky, spunky]
- irritable and looking for trouble; "too touchy to make judicious decisions" [syn: touchy] [also: feistiest, feistier]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Feistier'
Words and phrases related to 'Feistier'
Feistier Sample Sentences in News
- Texans come back to beat Broncos 18-17
DENVER (AP) Stronger, healthier, feistier than ever. Read more on this news related to 'Feistier'
- Total Divas Newest Star Rosa Mendes Talks Drama, Competing for the WWE Divas Title and "Looking for the One"
Total Divas fans, watch out—there's a new Diva in the mix and she's feistier, zestier and hotter than you could ever imagine! Despite being new to the show, Rosa Mendes is... Read more on this news related to 'Feistier'
- Broncos fired up in loss to Texans
Stronger, healthier, feistier than ever. Peyton Manning capped a spunky week by getting the first disciplinary penalty of his storied career Saturday... Read more ... Read more on this news related to 'Feistier'