Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Expressionless'
Expressionless Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : deliberately impassive in manner; "deadpan humor"; "his face
remained expressionless as the verdict was read" [syn:
deadpan, impassive, poker-faced, unexpressive]
- Expressionless \Ex*pres"sion*less\, a.
Destitute of expression.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Expressionless'
- Little Expressionless Animals: "Little Expressionless Animals" is a 1988 short story by David Foster Wallace . It was first published in The Paris Review , and reprinted ...
Words and phrases related to 'Expressionless'
Expressionless Sample Sentences in News
- Prep athletes of the week: Northfield gymnast DuPay thrives under pressure
When she’s competing, DuPay is so stolid, expressionless and focused that it’s impossible to gauge just how well she’s doing. But DuPay, who won her second consecutive Class 2A all-around championship, is far from robotic. Read more on this news related to 'Expressionless'
- Celtics Beat: Rajon Rondo’s detached approach could hurt
LOS ANGELES — Rajon Rondo had finished with six generally expressionless minutes before yesterday’s shootaround at Staples Center when we finally got him to crack. Read more on this news related to 'Expressionless'
- Brandon Daniel found guilty of capital murder
AUSTIN -- A Travis County jury has found Brandon Daniel guilty of capital murder in the death of Austin Police Senior Officer Jaime Padron. Jurors deliberated for about an hour following closing arguments Friday. Brandon Daniel remained expressionless as the guilty verdict was read. His family members quickly left the courtroom without comment. But friends and fa Read more on this news related to 'Expressionless'