Escapade Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any carefree episode
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful) ,
- any carefree episode
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Escapade'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Escapade'
- Escapade: Escapade may refer to: Escapade (programming language), a database language. HMS Escapade (H17), a Royal Navy destroyer that served in World ...
- Escapade (song): "Escapade" is a song by American R&B /pop entertainer Janet Jackson , released as the third single from her fourth studio album Rhythm ...
- Escapade (1935 film): Escapade is a 1935 romantic comedy film starring William Powell and Luise Rainer . Plot: Set somewhere in Vienna in the 1900s, the film ...
- HMS Escapade (H17): HMS Escapade was an E-class destroyer of the British Royal Navy in commission from 1934 until 1946, that saw service before and ...
- Escapade (album): Escapade is the first solo album by Split Enz frontman Tim Finn . After Time and Tide : After the release of Split Enz 1982 album Time and ...
- Escapade (1955 film): Escapade is a 1955 British comedy drama film directed by Philip Leacock and starring John Mills , Yvonne Mitchell and Alastair Sim It ...
- Escapade (band): Escapade is a NYC Space-rock /Post-Rock band formed in 1996 by ex-Drunken Boat drummer Hadley Kahn. Their music is similar in spirit to ...
- Escapade (programming language): Escapade, or ESP for short, is a server-side scripting language that is designed to provide an easy interface to database contents. ...
- Escapade (1957 film): Escapade is a 1957 French adventure film directed by Ralph Habib . Plot: Some gangsters use a young girl to get to a recently released convict ...
Words and phrases related to 'Escapade'
Escapade Sample Sentences in News
- Comedians catch wind of 'fangate,' use escapade for late-night laughs
Fangate made good fodder for late-night talk show hosts Thursday. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Crocodile found in Queensland backyard pool
A baby freshwater crocodile’s escapade into the community came to a rude halt, after it was found lurking in a backyard pool. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Luis Suarez Can't Stop Biting People In FIFA 15
Luis Suarez's vampiric escapade at this year's World Cup in Brazil was one of the bigger news stories to come out of the tournament. The result was a months long ban and a move to Barcelona for the player who - while talented - too often lets his emotions, and his teeth, get the better of him. Now he's at it again. In virtual reality. A number of playe Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'