Escapade Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any carefree episode
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful) ,
- any carefree episode
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Escapade'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Escapade'
- Escapade: Escapade may refer to: Escapade (programming language), a database language HMS Escapade (H17), a Royal Navy destroyer that served in World War II "Escapade"
- HMS Escapade (H17): HMS Escapade was an E-class destroyer of the British Royal Navy in commission from 1934 until 1946, that saw service before and during World War II, seeing
- Escapade in Japan: Escapade in Japan is a 1957 American family adventure film. It was directed by Arthur Lubin and starred Teresa Wright, Cameron Mitchell, Jon Provost (who
- Just Escapade: The Just Escapade is a single-engine, high-wing light aircraft, seating two in side-by-side configuration. It was jointly developed in the United States
- The Grand Escapade: The Grand Escapade is a 1946 British family adventure film directed by John Baxter and starring James Harcourt, Patric Curwen and Peter Bull. Three boys
- Lanitz Escapade One: The Lanitz Escapade One is a German ultralight aircraft produced by Lanitz Aviation. The aircraft is supplied as a complete ready-to-fly-aircraft. The
- Escapade (song): "Escapade" is a song by American R&B/pop entertainer Janet Jackson, released as the third single from her fourth studio album Rhythm Nation 1814. The song
- Lanitz Escapade Two: The Lanitz Escapade Two is a German ultralight aircraft, derived from the Just Escapade and produced by Lanitz Aviation of Leipzig. The aircraft is supplied
- Alice or the Last Escapade: Alice or the Last Escapade (French: ''Alice ou la dernière fugue'') is a 1977 film written and directed by Claude Chabrol. The film is very loosely inspired
Words and phrases related to 'Escapade'
Escapade Sample Sentences in News
- Can't hold wine festival in Goa on R-Day: National Green Tribunal
The four-day Grape Escapade, an annual wine and lifestyle festival that was to begin on Friday, has been truncated to three days by the National Green Tribunal as Republic Day will be a 'dry day'. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Can't hold wine festival in Goa on R-Day: NGT
Panaji, Jan 23 (IANS) The four-day Grape Escapade, an annual wine and lifestyle festival that was to begin Friday, has been truncated to three days by the National Green Tribunal as Republic Day will be a 'dry day'. The Western Zone bench of the NGT Friday directed the Goa government to limit the four-day festival (Jan 23-26) to three days, and censured th Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Goa Tourism to host Grape Escapade 2015 from Jan 23
Grape Escapade 2015, one of the biggest wine festivals held in India will commence in Goa from January 23 offering food connoisseurs a chance to gorge on a wide range of gourmet classics and sip some sumptuous wines. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'