Escapade Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any carefree episode
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful) ,
- any carefree episode
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Escapade'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Escapade'
- Escapade: Escapade may refer to: Escapade (programming language), a database language. HMS Escapade (H17), a Royal Navy destroyer that served in World ...
- Escapade (song): "Escapade" is a song by American pop entertainer Janet Jackson , released as the third single from her fourth studio album Rhythm Nation ...
- Escapade (1935 film): Escapade is a 1935 romantic comedy film starring William Powell and Luise Rainer . Plot: Set somewhere in Vienna in the 1900s, the film ...
- HMS Escapade (H17): HMS Escapade was an E-class destroyer of the British Royal Navy in commission from 1934 until 1946, that saw service before and ...
- Escapade (album): Escapade is the first solo album by Split Enz frontman Tim Finn . After Time and Tide : After the release of Split Enz 1982 album Time and ...
- Escapade (1955 film): Escapade is a 1955 British comedy drama film directed by Philip Leacock and starring John Mills , Yvonne Mitchell and Alastair Sim It ...
- Escapade (programming language): Escapade, or ESP for short, is a server-side scripting language that is designed to provide an easy interface to database contents. ...
- Escapade (band): Escapade is a NYC Space-rock /Post-Rock band formed in 1996 by ex-Drunken Boat drummer Hadley Kahn. Their music is similar in spirit to ...
- Escapade (1957 film): Escapade is a 1957 French adventure film directed by Ralph Habib . Plot: Some gangsters use a young girl to get to a recently released convict ...
Words and phrases related to 'Escapade'
Escapade Sample Sentences in News
- Neighbor Beefs: Sexual Escapade-Shielding Scaffolding Turns 10 Years Old
At the corner of 123rd Street and Lenox Avenue in Harlem is a bright blue sidewalk shed. A hated, despised sidewalk shed. As told by the Times, this telltale marker of construction work or facade repairs, which obscures a... Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Kiwi ordered to pay Scotish rescuers
A New Zealander living in Scotland has been sentenced for a drunken sailing escapade his lawyer says he regrets. Liam Balneaves, 26, had to be rescued after sailing off in a fishing boat he took from Montrose Harbour while drunk on July 31. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Casino cruise sails after police ground ship
The Escapade Casino Cruise sets sail after police put it on lockdown. Now some folks say it's becoming a gamble just to be able take to the cruise. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'