Escapade Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any carefree episode
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful) ,
- any carefree episode
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Escapade'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Escapade'
- Escapade: Escapade may refer to: Escapade (programming language), a database language HMS Escapade (H17), a Royal Navy destroyer that served in World War II "Escapade"
- HMS Escapade (H17): HMS Escapade was an E-class destroyer of the British Royal Navy in commission from 1934 until 1946, that saw service before and during World War II, seeing
- Escapade in Japan: Escapade in Japan is a 1957 American family adventure film. It was directed by Arthur Lubin and starred Teresa Wright, Cameron Mitchell, Jon Provost (who
- Just Escapade: The Just Escapade is a single-engine, high-wing light aircraft, seating two in side-by-side configuration. It was jointly developed in the United States
- The Grand Escapade: The Grand Escapade is a 1946 British family adventure film directed by John Baxter and starring James Harcourt, Patric Curwen and Peter Bull. Three boys
- Lanitz Escapade One: The Lanitz Escapade One is a German ultralight aircraft produced by Lanitz Aviation. The aircraft is supplied as a complete ready-to-fly-aircraft. The
- Escapade (song): "Escapade" is a song by American R&B/pop entertainer Janet Jackson, released as the third single from her fourth studio album Rhythm Nation 1814. The song
- Lanitz Escapade Two: The Lanitz Escapade Two is a German ultralight aircraft, derived from the Just Escapade and produced by Lanitz Aviation of Leipzig. The aircraft is supplied
- Alice or the Last Escapade: Alice or the Last Escapade (French: ''Alice ou la dernière fugue'') is a 1977 film written and directed by Claude Chabrol. The film is very loosely inspired
- Escapade (1935 film): Escapade is a 1935 romantic comedy film starring William Powell and Luise Rainer. Set somewhere in Vienna in the 1900s, the film opens with a successful
Words and phrases related to 'Escapade'
Escapade Sample Sentences in News
- Ashiana Hsg, Escapade to develop project for elderly near Chennai
Ashiana Housing Limited and Escapade Real Estate have signed a joint venture agreement for the development of a project for senior citizens in Chennai. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Best of 2014: Best Catfights From E! Shows
From Solange and Jay-Z's elevator escapade to the Real Housewives' countless reunions, 2014 was a very catty year! There were plenty of heated moments and catfights where the... Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Black Sea - film review: 'Unlike your typical Hollywood heart-throb, Jude Law is willing to repel us'
Jude Law’s new movie mostly takes place on board a battered submarine and aims to combine thrilling escapade with class-conscious drama. The mix doesn’t always work. At one point Law, the sub’s brooding, burly Scottish captain, tells his raggle-taggle crew (hunting for Nazi gold in the depths of the Black Sea) that he’s sick of being exploited by the rich. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'