Escapade Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any carefree episode
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful) ,
- any carefree episode
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Escapade'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Escapade'
- Escapade: Escapade may refer to: Escapade (programming language), a database language HMS Escapade (H17), a Royal Navy destroyer that served in World War II "Escapade"
- HMS Escapade (H17): HMS Escapade was an E-class destroyer of the British Royal Navy in commission from 1934 until 1946, that saw service before and during World War II, seeing
- Just Escapade: The Just Escapade is a single-engine, high-wing light aircraft, seating two in side-by-side configuration. It was jointly developed in the United States
- The Grand Escapade: The Grand Escapade is a 1946 British family adventure film directed by John Baxter and starring James Harcourt, Patric Curwen and Peter Bull. Three boys
- Escapade in Japan: Escapade in Japan is a 1957 American family adventure film. It was directed by Arthur Lubin and starred Teresa Wright, Cameron Mitchell, Jon Provost (who
- Escapade (song): "Escapade" is a song by American R&B/pop entertainer Janet Jackson, released as the third single from her fourth studio album Rhythm Nation 1814. The song
- Alice or the Last Escapade: Alice or the Last Escapade (French: ''Alice ou la dernière fugue'') is a 1977 film written and directed by Claude Chabrol. The film is very loosely inspired
- Escapade (1935 film): Escapade is a 1935 romantic comedy film starring William Powell and Luise Rainer. Set somewhere in Vienna in the 1900s, the film opens with a successful
- Lanitz Escapade One: The Lanitz Escapade One is a German ultralight aircraft produced by Lanitz Aviation. The aircraft is supplied as a complete ready-to-fly-aircraft. The
- Lanitz Escapade Two: The Lanitz Escapade Two is a German ultralight aircraft, derived from the Just Escapade and produced by Lanitz Aviation of Leipzig. The aircraft is supplied
Words and phrases related to 'Escapade'
Escapade Sample Sentences in News
- Rio fugitive rorted NZ benefits from prison to help fund escapade
Convicted murderer Phillip Smith had rorted benefits of almost $50,000 from taxpayers while behind bars. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Alleged drunk escapade ended with crashing into patrol car
Published: Monday, November 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM. Around 4:22 p.m. on Halloween, a KDPS officer noticed a green Jeep weaving in the road on East Washington Avenue, heading west. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'
- Siberia: Winter tour features sled dogs and shamans
Hear the word “Siberia” and you think despair and desolation, but hardy travelers on Mir Corp.’s Siberian Winter Escapade will discover that it is actually a land of great beauty. Read more on this news related to 'Escapade'