Erratic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- liable to sudden unpredictable change; "erratic behavior"; "fickle weather"; "mercurial twists of temperament"; "a quicksilver character, cool and willful at one moment, utterly fragile the next"
- likely to perform unpredictably; "erratic winds are the bane of a sailor"; "a temperamental motor; sometimes it would start and sometimes it wouldn''t"; "that beautiful but temperamental instrument the flute"- Osbert Lancaster
- having no fixed course; "an erratic comet"; "his life followed a wandering course"; "a planetary vagabond"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Erratic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Erratic'
- Erratic: Erratic may refer to: Erratic, a project of music artist Jan Robbe Glacial erratic, a piece of rock that differs from the size and type of rock native
- Glacial erratic: A glacial erratic is a piece of rock that differs from the size and type of rock native to the area in which it rests. "Erratics" take their name from
- Big Rock (glacial erratic): Big Rock (also known as either Okotoks Erratic or, by the Blackfoot, as Okotok) is a 16,500-tonne (18,200-ton) boulder that is about the size of a two-story
- Glacial erratic boulders of King County, Washington: Glacial erratic boulders of King County are large glacial erratic boulders of rock which were moved into King County, Washington by glacial action during
- Erratic Rock State Natural Site: Erratic Rock State Natural Site is a state park in the Willamette Valley of Oregon, United States. Featuring a 40-short-ton (36 t) glacial erratic from
- Glacial erratics on and around Rügen: This is a list of erratics on and around Rügen – the largest island off the Baltic coast of Germany. An erratic is usually defined (in Germany) as an
- Glacial erratic boulders of the Puget Sound region: Many glacial erratic boulders (often simply called glacial erratics) can be found in the Puget Sound region as far south as the Yelm area where the Puget
- Glacial erratic boulders of Kitsap County, Washington: Glacial erratic boulders of Kitsap County are large glacial erratic boulders of rock which were moved into Kitsap County, Washington by glacial action
- Glacial erratic boulders of Snohomish County, Washington: Glacial erratic boulders of Snohomish County are large glacial erratic boulders of rock which were moved to Snohomish County, Washington by glacial action
- Erratic Valley: Erratic Valley is a short valley on Alexander Island, Antarctica, that joins Ablation Valley from the north. It was named from the large number of erratic
Words and phrases related to 'Erratic'