Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Emplacement'
Emplacement Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- military installation consisting of a prepared position for siting a weapon
- the act of putting something in a certain place or location [syn: placement, location, locating, position, positioning]
- Emplacement \Em*place"ment\, n. [Cf. F. emplacement.]
A putting in, or assigning to, a definite place;
localization; as, the emplacement of a structure.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Emplacement'
- Emplacement: Emplacement may refer to: A place where something is located. Fortification Artillery battery Casemate , fortified gun emplacement ...
Words and phrases related to 'Emplacement'
Emplacement Sample Sentences in News
- No current Emplacement news