Dripped Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dripped'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dripped'
- The House That Dripped Blood: The House That Dripped Blood is a 1970 British horror anthology film directed by ... External links : house_that_dripped_blood. That Dripped Blood ...
- The Dorm That Dripped Blood: The Dorm That Dripped Blood (also known as Pranks and Death Dorm) is a 1982 ... External links : dorm_that_dripped_blood. Category:1982 horror ...
Dripped Sample Sentences in News
- Exide hazardous waste dripped onto roads from trucks, records show
Hazardous waste from an embattled Vernon battery recycler dripped from tractor-trailers onto public roadways last year, according to recently released public documents in which a state environmental inspector called the leaks an "on-going problem" that "needs to be addressed immediately." Read more on this news related to 'Dripped'
- $A falls one US cent after Fed statement
The Australian dollar has dripped one US cent after the Federal Reserve sounded more upbeat about the States' employment market. Read more on this news related to 'Dripped'
- Bo Wallace's play key to Rebels' recent, and possible future, success
COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- As seconds dripped off the clock, Bo Wallace roamed the visiting sideline at Kyle Field to give high-fives and handshakes to his Ole Miss teammates. Before he began his journey, an Ole Miss fan sitting in the first row near midfield attempted to get the senior quarterback's attention. "Great game, Bo," the fan yelled. " Read more on this news related to 'Dripped'