Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Dripped'
Dripped Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid; "there's a drip through the roof" [syn: trickle, dribble]
- the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop; "the constant sound of dripping irritated him" [syn: dripping]
- (architecture) a projection from a cornice or sill designed to protect the area below from rainwater (as over a window or doorway) [syn: drip mold, drip mould] v
- fall in drops; "Water is dripping from the faucet"
- let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture" [syn: dribble, drop] [also: dripping, dripped]
- Drip \Drip\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Drippedor Dript; p. pr. &
vb. n. Dripping.] [Akin to LG. drippen, Dan. dryppe, from a
noun. See Drop.]
- To fall in drops; as, water drips from the eaves.
- To let fall drops of moisture or liquid; as, a wet garment drips. The dark round of the dripping wheel. --Tennyson.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dripped'
- The House That Dripped Blood: The House That Dripped Blood is a 1970 British horror anthology film directed by Peter Duffell and distributed by Amicus Productions . ...
- The Dorm That Dripped Blood: The Dorm That Dripped Blood is a 1982 American horror movie , directed by Stephen ... net/2008/10/pranks-aka-the-dorm-that-dripped-blood A ...