Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Dogleg'
Dogleg Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- angle that resembles the hind leg of a dog
- a golf hole with a sharp angle in the fairway [also: doglegging, doglegged]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dogleg'
- Dogleg: Dogleg or dog-leg may refer to: Motor vehicles. Dog leg , an unusual manual transmission layout. Dog-leg, an offset 'zig-zag' plane of operation ...
Words and phrases related to 'Dogleg'
Dogleg Sample Sentences in News
- 17-year-old Jones youngest to win truck race
AVONDALE, Ariz. -- In a battle between two drivers who had never won a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, 17-year-old Erik Jones pulled away from Ross Chastain in the final 10 laps of Friday night's Lucas Oil 150, becoming the youngest winner in series history. Jones took the lead on Lap 142 of 150, powering to the inside of Chastain through the dogleg on Read more on this news related to 'Dogleg'
- Man dies in Butler Twp. crash
A man has died in a crash on Old Springfield Road. Butler Twp. police said the man was alone in his vehicle heading eastbound near Dogleg Road just before noon today. The crash is under investigation and it is unknown what may have caused it. The man's identity has not been released pending notification of the next of kin. Read more on this news related to 'Dogleg'