Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Dogleg'
Dogleg Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- angle that resembles the hind leg of a dog
- a golf hole with a sharp angle in the fairway [also: doglegging, doglegged]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dogleg'
- Dogleg: Dogleg or dog-leg may refer to: Motor vehicles. Dog leg , an unusual manual transmission layout. Dog-leg, an offset 'zig-zag' plane of operation ...
Words and phrases related to 'Dogleg'
Dogleg Sample Sentences in News
- Electricians Aren't Magicians, But Their Rabbits Disappear, Too
Melissa Block talks to Haley Masbruch about the terms "rabbit," "wow" and "dogleg" for an All Things Considered series on trade lingo. Read more on this news related to 'Dogleg'
- PGA Championship hole by hole
A hole-by-hole look at Valhalla Golf Club, site of the 96th PGA Championship on Aug. 7-10: No. 1, 446 yards, par 4: A relatively benign opening hole that bends to the left, though players should be careful not to hit too close to the left side of the fairway and have trees affecting the second shot. It also is a slight dogleg to the left, with a finger of Floyds F Read more on this news related to 'Dogleg'