Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Dogleg'
Dogleg Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- angle that resembles the hind leg of a dog
- a golf hole with a sharp angle in the fairway [also: doglegging, doglegged]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dogleg'
- Dogleg: Dogleg or dog-leg may refer to: Motor vehicles. Dog leg , an unusual manual transmission layout. Dog-leg, an offset 'zig-zag' plane of operation ...
Words and phrases related to 'Dogleg'
Dogleg Sample Sentences in News
- British Open, Hole by Hole
A hole-by-hole look at Royal Liverpool, site of the 143rd British Open to be played July 17-20, with the hole ranked in difficulty in 2006: No. 1, 458 yards, par 4: A 280-yard drive is required to take the fairway bunkers out of play. No. 3, 426 yards, par 4: Perhaps the scariest tee shot of all at Royal Liverpool, with the prevailing wind out of the left, a dogle Read more on this news related to 'Dogleg'
- Wie tries to figure out par 5s at Royal Birkdale
Michelle Wie hit a low bullet off the tee with a hybrid club on the par-5 sixth hole at Royal Birkdale, getting past the bunker at the dogleg and leaving an open shot at the green Thursday in the Women's British Open. One problem was not taking advantage of the par 5s, which she is trying to figure out because of the bunkers. The par 5s, I just kind of played Read more on this news related to 'Dogleg'