Documentation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- documentary validation; "his documentation of the results was excellent"; "the strongest support for this this view is the work of Jones"
- program listings or technical manuals describing the operation and use of programs
- confirmation that some fact or statement is true
Definitions from Wiktionary
- confirmation that some fact or statement is true ,
- program listings or technical manuals describing the operation and use of programs ,
- documentary validation; "his documentation of the results was excellent"; "the strongest support for this view is the work of Jones"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Documentation'?
Documentation Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Documentation is something that people read for instructions or information on how to do or use things. Documentation may consist of one or more documents on paper, a web page, a file, and other media.
Words and phrases related to 'Documentation'
Documentation Sample Sentences in News
- How the Apple Watch will work
Apple's newly released WatchKit documentation gives us an insight into how the Apple Watch will work and how it will interact with the iPhone. Read more on this news related to 'Documentation'
- ChartWise Excels With High Scores in KLAS CDI Report
ChartWise Medical Systems, Inc. , the industry leader in Computer-Assisted Clinical Documentation Improvement software is delighted to announce that, classified as an early data vendor, ChartWise performed ... Read more on this news related to 'Documentation'
- M*Modal Fluency for Imaging Reporting Delivers Real-Time Decision Support to Radiologists
M*Modal, a leading provider of clinical documentation services and Speech Understanding™ solutions, today announced Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation real-time feedback capabilities for its M*Modal ... Read more on this news related to 'Documentation'