Documentation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- documentary validation; "his documentation of the results was excellent"; "the strongest support for this this view is the work of Jones"
- program listings or technical manuals describing the operation and use of programs
- confirmation that some fact or statement is true
Definitions from Wiktionary
- confirmation that some fact or statement is true ,
- program listings or technical manuals describing the operation and use of programs ,
- documentary validation; "his documentation of the results was excellent"; "the strongest support for this view is the work of Jones"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Documentation'?
Documentation Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Documentation is something that people read for instructions or information on how to do or use things. Documentation may consist of one or more documents on paper, a web page, a file, and other media.
Words and phrases related to 'Documentation'
Documentation Sample Sentences in News
- M*Modal Announces New Chief Executive Officer
M*Modal, a leading provider of clinical documentation and Speech Understanding™ solutions, today announced that healthcare IT industry veteran Scott MacKenzie has joined the company as Chief Executive ... Read more on this news related to 'Documentation'
- Research and Markets: Clinical Documentation Improvement Solutions - 2014 Top Ranked Vendors: Hospitals, Integrated ...
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Clinical Documentation Improvement Solutions-2014 Top Ranked Ve Read more on this news related to 'Documentation'
- Ecliptek's Searchable DRC Conflict Free and REACH Documentation Exceeds 3,000,000 Unique Part Numbers
Recognizing the value customers place on documentation, Ecliptek Corporation has taken another significant step by expanding the company's database to over three million unique part numbers. Users can ... Read more on this news related to 'Documentation'