Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganize'
Disorganize Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Disorganize \Dis*or"gan*ize\, v. t. [imp. & p. p.
Disorganized; p. pr. & vb. n. Disorganizing.] [Pref. dis-
+ organize: cf. F. d['e]sorganiser.]
To destroy the organic structure or regular system of (a
government, a society, a party, etc.); to break up (what is
organized); to throw into utter disorder; to disarrange.
Lyford . . . attempted to disorganize the church.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganize'
- Disorganized schizophrenia: Disorganized schizophrenia is thought to be an extreme expression of the 'disorganization syndrome ' that has been hypothesised to be one ...
- Disorganized Crime: com/m/disorganized_crime/ Disorganized Crime RottenTomatoes. com. Retrieved on 10-08-08. http://www. amazon. com/dp/B000068MBU Disorganized ...
- Disorganized offender: In criminology, a disorganized offender, also sometimes called a maniac, is a classification of serial killer . The disorganized offender ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disorganize'
Disorganize Sample Sentences in News
- No current Disorganize news