Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganization'
Disorganization Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a condition in which an orderly system has been disrupted [syn: disorganisation, disarrangement]
- the disturbance of a systematic arrangement causing disorder and confusion; "the disorganization of the enemy troops by a flank attack" [syn: disorganisation]
- Disorganization \Dis*or`gan*i*za"tion\, n. [Cf. F.
d['e]sorganisation. See Disorganize, v. t.]
- The act of disorganizing; destruction of system.
- The state of being disorganized; as, the disorganization of the body, or of government. The magazine of a pawnbroker in such total disorganization, that the owner can never lay his hands upon any one article at the moment he has occasion for it. --Sir W. Scott.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganization'
- Social disorganization theory: In sociology , the Social Disorganization Theory was one of the most important ... In turn, crime also contributes to disorganization, and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disorganization'
Disorganization Sample Sentences in News
- The New York Knicks Are a Special Kind of Bad
James Dolan’s franchise has sunk to a new low of disorganization on and off the court Read more on this news related to 'Disorganization'
- Former WCW Wrestler The Maestro Talks Conflict With Randy Savage, WCW's Disorganization & More
Former WCW wrestler The Maestro stepped IN THE ROOM Tuesday night with Brady Hicks to talk all about his career with the company that was at one time the top wrestling organization in the world. Read more on this news related to 'Disorganization'