Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganization'
Disorganization Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a condition in which an orderly system has been disrupted [syn: disorganisation, disarrangement]
- the disturbance of a systematic arrangement causing disorder and confusion; "the disorganization of the enemy troops by a flank attack" [syn: disorganisation]
- Disorganization \Dis*or`gan*i*za"tion\, n. [Cf. F.
d['e]sorganisation. See Disorganize, v. t.]
- The act of disorganizing; destruction of system.
- The state of being disorganized; as, the disorganization of the body, or of government. The magazine of a pawnbroker in such total disorganization, that the owner can never lay his hands upon any one article at the moment he has occasion for it. --Sir W. Scott.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganization'
- Social disorganization theory: In sociology , the Social Disorganization Theory was one of the most important ... In turn, crime also contributes to disorganization, and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disorganization'
Disorganization Sample Sentences in News
- Egypt’s secular parties hampered by disorganization, infighting
Four months after the coup that ousted Morsi, non-Islamist groups fail to articulate a clear ideology. Read more on this news related to 'Disorganization'