Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganization'
Disorganization Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a condition in which an orderly system has been disrupted [syn: disorganisation, disarrangement]
- the disturbance of a systematic arrangement causing disorder and confusion; "the disorganization of the enemy troops by a flank attack" [syn: disorganisation]
- Disorganization \Dis*or`gan*i*za"tion\, n. [Cf. F.
d['e]sorganisation. See Disorganize, v. t.]
- The act of disorganizing; destruction of system.
- The state of being disorganized; as, the disorganization of the body, or of government. The magazine of a pawnbroker in such total disorganization, that the owner can never lay his hands upon any one article at the moment he has occasion for it. --Sir W. Scott.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganization'
- Social disorganization theory: In sociology , the Social Disorganization Theory was one of the most important ... In turn, crime also contributes to disorganization, and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disorganization'
Disorganization Sample Sentences in News
- Pa. Stabbing Reveals Assailant's 'Anger' and 'Disorganization,' Expert Says
Stabbing crimes don't make headlines as often, but historically there have been two notorious acts: serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer and accused axe-murderer Lizzy Borden. Read more on this news related to 'Disorganization'
- AP sources: Work to free US soldier disorganized
WASHINGTON (AP) — Critics of the U.S. government's nearly five-year effort to seek the release of the only American soldier held captive in Afghanistan claim the work suffers from disorganization and poor communication among numerous federal agencies involved, leaving his captors unclear which U.S. officials have the authority to make a deal. Read more on this news related to 'Disorganization'
- Taliban ready to deal on captive US soldier?
The captors of an American soldier held for nearly five years in Afghanistan have signaled a willingness to release him but are unclear which U.S. government officials have the authority to make a deal, according to two individuals in the military working for his release. Critics of the release effort blame disorganization and poor communication among the numerous Read more on this news related to 'Disorganization'