Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganization'
Disorganization Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a condition in which an orderly system has been disrupted [syn: disorganisation, disarrangement]
- the disturbance of a systematic arrangement causing disorder and confusion; "the disorganization of the enemy troops by a flank attack" [syn: disorganisation]
- Disorganization \Dis*or`gan*i*za"tion\, n. [Cf. F.
d['e]sorganisation. See Disorganize, v. t.]
- The act of disorganizing; destruction of system.
- The state of being disorganized; as, the disorganization of the body, or of government. The magazine of a pawnbroker in such total disorganization, that the owner can never lay his hands upon any one article at the moment he has occasion for it. --Sir W. Scott.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disorganization'
- Social disorganization theory: In sociology , the Social Disorganization Theory was one of the most important ... In turn, crime also contributes to disorganization, and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disorganization'
Disorganization Sample Sentences in News
- Pa. Stabbing Reveals Assailant's 'Anger' and 'Disorganization,' Expert Says
Stabbing crimes don't make headlines as often, but historically there have been two notorious acts: serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer and accused axe-murderer Lizzy Borden. Read more on this news related to 'Disorganization'
- The Miami Herald Recommends Manilla as the Best Service to Tidy up Disorganization
The Miami Herald Recommends Manilla as the Best Service to Tidy up Disorganization Read more on this news related to 'Disorganization'
- Pa. High School Stabbing Reveals Assailant's 'Anger' and 'Disorganization,' Expert Says
Killers Who Choose Knife Over Gun Are Rare Read more on this news related to 'Disorganization'