Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disorderliness'
Disorderliness Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a condition in which things are not in their expected places; "the files are in complete disorder" [syn: disorder] [ant: orderliness, orderliness]
- rowdy behavior [syn: rowdiness, rowdyism, roughness]
- untidiness (especially of clothing and appearance) [syn: disarray]
- Disorderliness \Dis*or"der*li*ness\, n.
The state of being disorderly.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disorderliness'
Words and phrases related to 'Disorderliness'
Disorderliness Sample Sentences in News
- No current Disorderliness news