Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disorderliness'
Disorderliness Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a condition in which things are not in their expected places; "the files are in complete disorder" [syn: disorder] [ant: orderliness, orderliness]
- rowdy behavior [syn: rowdiness, rowdyism, roughness]
- untidiness (especially of clothing and appearance) [syn: disarray]
- Disorderliness \Dis*or"der*li*ness\, n.
The state of being disorderly.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disorderliness'
Words and phrases related to 'Disorderliness'
Disorderliness Sample Sentences in News
- Kolkata auto driver summoned to judge's chamber after accident
Kolkata, June 25 (IANS) Kolkata's autorickshaws are infamous for their disorderliness and devil-may-care attitude on the road. The auto driver was also arrested, but later got bail. The incident took place in South Kolkata's Ballygunge area Wednesday morning near a bustling road bridge Bijan Setu. The auto rickshaw, plying on a local route, hit Justice Sam Read more on this news related to 'Disorderliness'
- Tulabut: Reactions
"MABALACAT, where is my city?" That was the title of a column piece I wrote few weeks ago. One can easily conclude from it that it was not a rosy picture. It was about some eyesores, disorderliness, traffic mess and other concerns on public safety in Mabalacat. Read more on this news related to 'Disorderliness'
- Man vomits in Park City taxi, other police calls logged
The Park City Police Department last week responded to numerous calls along Main Street and elsewhere reporting disorderliness, drunkenness and other Read more on this news related to 'Disorderliness'