Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disenchant'
Disenchant Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Disenchant \Dis`en*chant"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Disenchanted;
p. pr. & vb. n. Disenchanting.] [Pref. dis- + enchant: cf.
To free from enchantment; to deliver from the power of charms
or spells; to free from fascination or delusion.
Haste to thy work; a noble stroke or two Ends all the
charms, and disenchants the grove. --Dryden.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disenchant'
- Disenchantment: date June 2010 Disenchantment (Entzauberung) is a term in the social science s used to describe the cultural rationalization and ...
- Disenchanted Hearts Unite: Name Disenchanted Hearts Unite | Type Album | Artist Tullycraft | Cover Disenchanted-hearts-unite. jpg | Released May 3, 2005 | Recorded ...
- Disenchantment Bay: Named "Puerto del Desengano", Spanish for "bay of disenchantment", by Alessandro Malaspina in 1792, upon finding that the bay was not the ...
- The Disenchanted Forest: External links : org/catalog/disenchanted-forest. html collectiveeye. org, the educational distributer's page on the film. References ...
- The Isle of Disenchantment: date December 2009 Name The Isle of Disenchantment | Type studio | Artist Psycroptic | Cover Psycroptic - The Isle of Disenchantment. ...
- Some Disenchanted Evening: Name Some Disenchanted Evening | Type studio | Artist The Verlaines | Cover V-some_dis. jpg | Released 1989 | Recorded | Genre | Length ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disenchant'
Disenchant Sample Sentences in News
- Examining the mediocrity that's dooming the Dallas Cowboys
Examining the mediocrity that's dooming the Dallas Cowboys Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo warms up before Sunday's game against the Saints in New Orleans. (Dave Martin/AP)In the NFL, there's nothing worse than mediocrity.Being trapped in no man's land between teams snatching titles and No. 1 draft picks can torture a fan base, disenchant free agents Read more on this news related to 'Disenchant'