Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disenchant'
Disenchant Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Disenchant \Dis`en*chant"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Disenchanted;
p. pr. & vb. n. Disenchanting.] [Pref. dis- + enchant: cf.
To free from enchantment; to deliver from the power of charms
or spells; to free from fascination or delusion.
Haste to thy work; a noble stroke or two Ends all the
charms, and disenchants the grove. --Dryden.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disenchant'
- Disenchantment: date June 2010 Disenchantment (Entzauberung) is a term in the social science s used to describe the cultural rationalization and ...
- Disenchanted Hearts Unite: Name Disenchanted Hearts Unite | Type Album | Artist Tullycraft | Cover Disenchanted-hearts-unite. jpg | Released May 3, 2005 | Recorded ...
- Disenchantment Bay: Named "Puerto del Desengano", Spanish for "bay of disenchantment", by Alessandro Malaspina in 1792, upon finding that the bay was not the ...
- The Disenchanted Forest: External links : org/catalog/disenchanted-forest. html collectiveeye. org, the educational distributer's page on the film. References ...
- The Isle of Disenchantment: date December 2009 Name The Isle of Disenchantment | Type studio | Artist Psycroptic | Cover Psycroptic - The Isle of Disenchantment. ...
- Some Disenchanted Evening: Name Some Disenchanted Evening | Type studio | Artist The Verlaines | Cover V-some_dis. jpg | Released 1989 | Recorded | Genre | Length ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disenchant'
Disenchant Sample Sentences in News
- NBA: Lowry and DeRozan top 20 as Raptors disenchant Magic
Guard Kyle Lowry scored 17 of his 28 points in the third quarter to lead the Toronto Raptors to a 105-90 victory over the Orlando Magic on Sunday night (Monday, PHL time) for their second win in a row. Read more on this news related to 'Disenchant'