Dint Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- interchangeable with `means'' in the expression `by dint of''
Definitions from Wiktionary
- interchangeable with `means' in the expression `by means of'
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dint'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dint'
- Dint Island: Dint Island is a rocky island, 1.5 nautical miles (3 km) long. Probably first seen from the air by the United States Antarctic Service, 1939–41, it was
- Dinting railway station: Dinting railway station serves the village of Dinting near Glossop in Derbyshire, England. The station is on the Manchester-Glossop Line 12¼ miles (20 km)
- Dinting Viaduct: Dinting Viaduct is a 19th-century railway viaduct in Glossopdale in Derbyshire, England, and carries the Glossop Line over a valley at the village of
- Dintal-e Habibabad: Dintal-e Habibabad (Persian: دينتل حبيب اباد, also Romanized as Dīntal-e Ḩabībābād; also known as Dīntal) is a village in Sarrud-e Shomali Rural District
- Dinting: Dinting is also a mining practice of removing parts of the floor that lift due to floor heave. Dinting is a district of Glossop in Derbyshire, England
- Kurt Dinter: Moritz Kurt Dinter (10 June 1868 Bautzen - 16 December 1945 Neukirch/Lausitz), was a German botanist and explorer in South West Africa. He attended the
- Dinter: Dinter is a German surname meaning "manufacturer of ink". Notable people with the surname include: Artur Dinter (1876–1948), German writer and Nazi politician
Words and phrases related to 'Dint'