Dint Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- interchangeable with `means'' in the expression `by dint of''
Definitions from Wiktionary
- interchangeable with `means' in the expression `by means of'
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dint'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dint'
- Dint: Dint may refer to: William Colbeck (gangster) (1890-1943), American gangster nicknamed "Dint" Dint Island, Antarctica
- Dint Island: Dint Island is a rocky island, 3 kilometres (1.5 nmi) long. Probably first seen from the air by the United States Antarctic Service, 1939–41, it was first
- Dinting railway station: Dinting railway station serves the village of Dinting near Glossop in Derbyshire, England. The station is on the Manchester-Glossop Line 12¼ miles (20 km)
- Dinting Viaduct: Dinting Viaduct (also known as Dinting Arches) is a 19th-century railway viaduct in Glossopdale in Derbyshire, England, that carries the Glossop Line over
- Dintal-e Habibabad: Dintal-e Habibabad (Persian: دينتل حبيب اباد, also Romanized as Dīntal-e Ḩabībābād; also known as Dīntal) is a village in Sarrud-e Shomali Rural District
- Kurt Dinter: Moritz Kurt Dinter (10 June 1868 in Bautzen – 16 December 1945 in Neukirch/Lausitz), was a German botanist and explorer in South West Africa. He attended
- Dinting: Dinting is a district of Glossop in Derbyshire, England. The district falls within the Simmondley ward of the High Peak Council. It is a small village
- Dinter: Dinter is a German surname meaning "manufacturer of ink". Notable people with the surname include: Artur Dinter (1876–1948), German writer and Nazi politician
- Artur Dinter: Artur Dinter (27 June 1876 in Mulhouse – 21 May 1948) was a German writer and Nazi politician. Dinter was born in Mulhouse, in Alsace-Lorraine, German
- Dinting Vale: the High Peak Council. Dinting Vale lies near to Higher Dinting, Dinting and Glossop. Dinting Vale Printworks became renowned through the Potter family
Words and phrases related to 'Dint'