Desiccate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lose water or moisture; "In the desert, you get dehydrated very quickly"
- remove water from; "All this exercise and sweating has dehydrated me"
- preserve by removing all water and liquids from; "carry dehydrated food on your camping trip"
- lacking vitality or spirit; lifeless; "a technically perfect but arid performance of the sonata"; "a desiccate romance"; "a prissy and emotionless creature...settles into a mold of desiccated snobbery"-C.J.Rolo
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Desiccate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Desiccate'
- Desiccated thyroid extract: Canada's desiccated thyroid is made by ERFA Canada 2012 and is called Thyroid. Also available is NP thyroid by Acella Pharmaceuticals. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Desiccate'