Desiccate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lose water or moisture; "In the desert, you get dehydrated very quickly"
- remove water from; "All this exercise and sweating has dehydrated me"
- preserve by removing all water and liquids from; "carry dehydrated food on your camping trip"
- lacking vitality or spirit; lifeless; "a technically perfect but arid performance of the sonata"; "a desiccate romance"; "a prissy and emotionless creature...settles into a mold of desiccated snobbery"-C.J.Rolo
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Desiccate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Desiccate'
- Desiccated thyroid extract: Desiccated thyroid or thyroid extract, refers to porcine or bovine thyroid glands, dried and powdered for therapeutic use. Animal extract thyroid preparations
Words and phrases related to 'Desiccate'
Desiccate Sample Sentences in News
- No current Desiccate news