Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Denigration'
Denigration Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a belittling comment [syn: belittling]
- an abusive attack on a person's character or good name [syn: aspersion, calumny, slander, defamation]
- the act of expressing disapproval (especially of yourself) [syn: deprecation]
- Denigration \Den`i*gra"tion\, n. [L. denigratio.]
- The act of making black. --Boyle.
- Fig.: A blackening; defamation. The vigorous denigration of science. --Morley.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Denigration'
Words and phrases related to 'Denigration'
Denigration Sample Sentences in News
- White House Petition Launched To Ban HFT Market Abuse
It appears five years of our constant denigration and a book by a world-famous and highly credible author has finally pushed "the people" to lobby for change on Wall Street... Click image for link to petition This petition, of course, is fully endorsed by Zero Hedge. As The FT reports, “At some point in time the chickens are going to come home to ro Read more on this news related to 'Denigration'
- Alagiri vows to ensure Baalu’s defeat in polls
The political churn in DMK threatened to get murkier with rebel leader M K Alagiri, who was expelled for his public denigration of the party, vowing to ensure the defeat of senior leader and Thanjavur candidate T R Baalu. Read more on this news related to 'Denigration'