Dabble Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- work with in a non-serious manner; "She dabbles in astronomy"; "He plays around with investments bu he never makes any money"
- play in or as if in water, as of small children
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dabble'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dabble'
- Dabble Bank: Coordinates: 54°47′5″N 1°26′5″W / 54.78472°N 1.43472°W / 54.78472; -1.43472 Dabble Bank is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in the Easington district
- Dabble DB: Dabble DB was a web application written using the Seaside web framework which allows users to create database applications using a web browser. A Dabble
- Dabbler: interface. Dabbler was released as "Art Dabbler" after the MetaCreations merger, and rights were eventually transferred to Corel. Corel Painter Dabbler 2 Art
- Double dabble: In computer science, the double dabble algorithm is used to convert binary numbers into binary-coded decimal (BCD) notation. It is also known as the shift
Words and phrases related to 'Dabble'