Dabble Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- work with in a non-serious manner; "She dabbles in astronomy"; "He plays around with investments bu he never makes any money"
- play in or as if in water, as of small children
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dabble'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dabble'
- Dabble DB: Dabble DB was a web application written using the Seaside web framework which allows users to create database applications using a web ...
- Double dabble: In computer science , the double dabble algorithm is used to convert binary numbers into binary-coded decimal (BCD) notation It is also ...
- Dabble Bank: Dabble Bank is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in the Easington district of County Durham , England . It lies about 1 km west of ...
- Dabbler: name Art Dabbler (previously, Dabbler) | developer Fractal Design Corporation , MetaCreations , Corel Corporation | latest release version ...
Words and phrases related to 'Dabble'