Dabble Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- work with in a non-serious manner; "She dabbles in astronomy"; "He plays around with investments bu he never makes any money"
- play in or as if in water, as of small children
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dabble'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dabble'
- Dabble Bank: Coordinates: 54°47′5″N 1°26′5″W / 54.78472°N 1.43472°W / 54.78472; -1.43472 Dabble Bank is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in the Easington district
- Dabble DB: Dabble DB was a web application written using the Seaside web framework which allows users to create database applications using a web browser. A Dabble
- Dabbler: interface. Dabbler was released as "Art Dabbler" after the MetaCreations merger, and rights were eventually transferred to Corel. Corel Painter Dabbler 2 Art
- Double dabble: In computer science, the double dabble algorithm is used to convert binary numbers into binary-coded decimal (BCD) notation. It is also known as the shift
Words and phrases related to 'Dabble'
Dabble Sample Sentences in News
- Designers dabble with decades at London Fashion Week
By Li-mei Hoang LONDON (Reuters) - Designers dabbled with different decades for inspiration at London Fashion Week, offering a heady mixture of patterned flares, oversized sheepskin jackets and printed mini-dresses in their latest collections. Designers also called upon the '60s and '80s for inspiration this season, with printed mini dresses, oversized lea Read more on this news related to 'Dabble'
- Trade FOREX with FXCM
I think we are finished dabble threes. B Read more on this news related to 'Dabble'
- Gophers football: Q&A with defensive coordinator Tracy Claeys
Tracy Claeys likes to fish, dabble in the stock market and cook meat on the grill. Read more on this news related to 'Dabble'