Dabble Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- work with in a non-serious manner; "She dabbles in astronomy"; "He plays around with investments bu he never makes any money"
- play in or as if in water, as of small children
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dabble'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dabble'
- Dabble Bank: Dabble Bank is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in the Easington district of County Durham, England. It lies about 1 km west of the village of Haswell
- Dabble DB: Dabble DB was a web application written using the Seaside web framework which allows users to create database applications using a web browser. A Dabble
- Double dabble: In computer science, the double dabble algorithm is used to convert binary numbers into binary-coded decimal (BCD) notation. It is also known as the shift
- Dabbler: interface. Dabbler was released as "Art Dabbler" after the MetaCreations merger, and rights were eventually transferred to Corel. Corel Painter Dabbler 2 Art
Words and phrases related to 'Dabble'
Dabble Sample Sentences in News
- Tim Cook has a theory for why the Apple Watch will be a hit
Every time Apple gets ready to dabble in a new... Read more on this news related to 'Dabble'
- 'Girls on Girls' Podcast: In With Tenure, Out With Tad
'Girls' goes all Mazursky on us as Hannah's parents and their friends dabble in some bed-hopping and closet-popping. Read more on this news related to 'Dabble'
- McDonald's dabble in McFashion
McDonald's - the world's largest hamburger chain has launched its own fashion line. Read more on this news related to 'Dabble'