Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- (of circumstances) tending to constrict freedom [syn: constricting, narrowing]
- restricting the scope or freedom of action [syn: confining, constraining, limiting, restricting]
- Constrictive \Con*strict"ive\, a.
Serving or tending to bind or constrict.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
- Constrictive pericarditis: In many cases, constrictive pericarditis is a late sequela of an inflammatory condition of the pericardium . The inflammatory condition is ...
Words and phrases related to 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Sample Sentences in News
- Gene Collier: Pirates have little success cleaning up roster mess
Somewhere in the middle of the mercurial Andrew McCutchen situation, the unfortunate Pedro Alvarez situation, the ominously constrictive roster situation and the artificially compelling situation in which Potato Pete started his first pierogi race since the second Bush administration, the Pirates were actually required to play a baseball game. Read more on this news related to 'Constrictive'