Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- (of circumstances) tending to constrict freedom [syn: constricting, narrowing]
- restricting the scope or freedom of action [syn: confining, constraining, limiting, restricting]
- Constrictive \Con*strict"ive\, a.
Serving or tending to bind or constrict.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
- Constrictive pericarditis: In many cases, constrictive pericarditis is a late sequela of an inflammatory condition of the pericardium . The inflammatory condition is ...
Words and phrases related to 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Sample Sentences in News
- The shape of your health
Women wear constrictive shapewear to fit into figure-hugging dresses but what does this do to their physical health? Nadia Badarudin talks to doctors Read more on this news related to 'Constrictive'
- Would Bringing Back Steve Nash Limit Los Angeles Lakers' Future?
Just as Steve Nash couldn't save the Los Angeles Lakers , the Lakers cannot save Steve Nash. Limits always existed to what the two could do for each other, restrictions that consistently became more constrictive and have been adjusted accordingly since last season. Where the Lakers once saw a savior, they now see a 40-year-old with nerve damage who, per ESPN L Read more on this news related to 'Constrictive'
- Sending out a subtle message
Khajuraho, with its Hindu, Jain and Buddhist architectural and sculptural heritage and the celebration of contemporary dance forms, is a living negation of all things narrow, dogmatic and constrictive. Read more on this news related to 'Constrictive'