Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- (of circumstances) tending to constrict freedom [syn: constricting, narrowing]
- restricting the scope or freedom of action [syn: confining, constraining, limiting, restricting]
- Constrictive \Con*strict"ive\, a.
Serving or tending to bind or constrict.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
- Constrictive pericarditis: In many cases, constrictive pericarditis is a late sequela of an inflammatory condition of the pericardium . The inflammatory condition is ...
Words and phrases related to 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Sample Sentences in News
- Photography book review: New York Arbor, By Mitch Epstein
Despite urban development, the trees that inhabit New York City continue to thrive, contorting and adapting to their increasingly constrictive environment. Read more on this news related to 'Constrictive'
- Rise of the post-baby girdle: How new moms are embracing constrictive shapewear as Jessica Alba credits corsets for ...
Brands like Belly Bandit, Bellefit and Hourglass Angel all promise to help shrink the belly, waist and hips; help minimize stretch marks, accelerate the healing process, and decrease bloating and swelling. Read more on this news related to 'Constrictive'