Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- (of circumstances) tending to constrict freedom [syn: constricting, narrowing]
- restricting the scope or freedom of action [syn: confining, constraining, limiting, restricting]
- Constrictive \Con*strict"ive\, a.
Serving or tending to bind or constrict.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
- Constrictive pericarditis: In many cases, constrictive pericarditis is a late sequela of an inflammatory condition of the pericardium . The inflammatory condition is ...
Words and phrases related to 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Sample Sentences in News
- China’s Dan Brown (Only He’s Really Good)
“The literary writer who attains commercial success is a rare breed. One who mixes genres, merges history with fable, and mines the constrictive reality of his repressive state – while boasting of sales in the millions – may only exist in one person. Read more on this news related to 'Constrictive'