Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- (of circumstances) tending to constrict freedom [syn: constricting, narrowing]
- restricting the scope or freedom of action [syn: confining, constraining, limiting, restricting]
- Constrictive \Con*strict"ive\, a.
Serving or tending to bind or constrict.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Constrictive'
- Constrictive pericarditis: In many cases, constrictive pericarditis is a late sequela of an inflammatory condition of the pericardium . The inflammatory condition is ...
Words and phrases related to 'Constrictive'
Constrictive Sample Sentences in News
- Humane Society presses Garry to support bill banning constrictive cages for hens
DRACUT -- Members of the Massachusetts chapter of the Humane Society, which is lobbying for a state law that would prohibit farmers from using extremely constrictive cages for egg-laying hens, held a rally recently at Varnum Park in an effort to Read more on this news related to 'Constrictive'
- KMA ready for a forensic auditing, even today
The Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly says its administration is opened to an immediate forensic auditing, even today. This is because its office is open, transparent and alive to constrictive criticisms and therefore has nothing to hide. Read more on this news related to 'Constrictive'