Concordant Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being of the same opinion
- in keeping; "salaries agreeable with current trends"; "plans conformable with your wishes"; "expressed views concordant with his background"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Concordant'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Concordant'
- Concordant coastline: A concordant, longitudinal, or Pacific type coastline occurs where beds, or layers, of differing rock types are folded into ridges that ...
- Concordant Version: The Concordant Version is an English translation of the Bible compiled by the Concordant Publishing Concern (CPC), which was founded by ...
- Concordant pair: In statistics , a concordant pair is a pair of observations, each on two variables, X 1,Y 1 and X 2,Y 2, having the property that : \ ...
- Self-concordant function: In optimization , a self-concordant function is a function f:\mathbb R \rightarrow \mathbb R for which: | f(x) | \leq 2 f(x)^3/2. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Concordant'
Concordant Sample Sentences in News
- No current Concordant news