Coincident Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- matching point for point; "coincident circles"
- occurring or operating at the same time; "a series of coincident events"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Coincident'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Coincident'
- Coincident: In geometry, two points are called coincident when they are actually the same point as each other. The same word has also been used more generally to other
Words and phrases related to 'Coincident'
Coincident Sample Sentences in News
- Philly Fed: State Coincident Indexes increased in 46 states in January
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia has released the coincident indexes for the 50 states for January 2015. In the past month, the indexes increased in 46 states, decreased in two, and remained stable in two, for a one-month diffusion index of 88. Over the past three months, the indexes increased in 48 states and decreased in two, for a three-month diffusion Read more on this news related to 'Coincident'
- International Economic Preview For the Week of March 16-20
The following news releases will have a disproportionate impact on the financial markets this week. Monday US Industrial Production: US IP has been increasing at a remarkably consistent rate since emerging from the recession. The latest ISM manufacturing numbers point to continued strength in this coincident indicator. Read more on this news related to 'Coincident'
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® (LEI) for France Increased
NEW YORK, March 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® (LEI) for France increased 0.2 percent in January to 110.4 (2010 = 100), following no change in December, and a 0.1 percent increase in November. At the same time, The Conference Board Coincident... Read more on this news related to 'Coincident'