Cockiness Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- offensive assertiveness
Definitions from Wiktionary
- offensive boldness and assertiveness
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cockiness'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cockiness'
- Cockiness (Love It): "'Cockiness (Love It),' [is] one of the most hypnotic and wicked beats of the last decade". Priya Elan of NME described the lyrics "Suck my cockiness,
Cockiness Sample Sentences in News
- Competitive edge, toughness made Anthony Mason one to remember
Anthony Mason had the charisma, the confidence, even the cockiness of a star, but he was never meant to be one. Mason was a bulldog, a scrapper,... Read more on this news related to 'Cockiness'
- Taylor scores 23, No. 25 Texas beats Kansas State
Texas' three-game losing streak was as baffling to Isaiah Taylor as it was for anybody on the Longhorns' bench. On Saturday, Taylor and his team took an approach that had been missing for nearly three weeks. ''We played desperate,'' Taylor said. Everyone played with an attitude and it's sort of like (a sense) of cockiness that we needed Read more on this news related to 'Cockiness'
- BIIF Soccer: Waveriders win D-I title with ‘swag’
KAILUA-KONA — Call it confidence, call it cockiness or call it what you will. Read more on this news related to 'Cockiness'