Cockiness Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- offensive assertiveness
Definitions from Wiktionary
- offensive boldness and assertiveness
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cockiness'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cockiness'
- Cockiness (Love It): "'Cockiness (Love It),' [is] one of the most hypnotic and wicked beats of the last decade". Priya Elan of NME described the lyrics "Suck my cockiness,
Cockiness Sample Sentences in News
- Top Trumps-style paedophile card game condemned for rating infamous British child sex attackers
Meaty Trumps' 'British Nonces' game boasts 54 vile child abuser playing cards and players must battle it out comparing attributes such as 'slipperiness', 'cockiness' and 'physical threat'. Read more on this news related to 'Cockiness'
- Unfazed by stage, Finnegan weathering first October
Self-confidence. Not cockiness, but self-confidence. That's what the good pitchers bring to the mound. They believe they can get hitters out. They believe the guy with the bat in his hand is trying to take food off their table. Self-confidence is what I've observed so far in Kansas City Royals rookie pitcher Brandon Finnegan. Read more on this news related to 'Cockiness'
- Van Gaal: I am not arrogant
The Manchester United manager believes his confidence can be mistaken for cockiness. Read more on this news related to 'Cockiness'