Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Clop'
Clop Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
v : make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves
striking the ground [syn: clump, clunk, plunk]
[also: clopping, clopped]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Clop'
- Clop: A clop can be: Clope or cloppe, a French-Canadian colloqualism for cigarette . CLOP (band), an electro / acoustic music band ...
- Imma Clopés: NAME Clopes, Imma | ALTERNATIVE NAMES | SHORT DESCRIPTION | DATE OF BIRTH 19 January 1968 | PLACE OF BIRTH | DATE OF DEATH | PLACE OF ...
Words and phrases related to 'Clop'
Clop Sample Sentences in News
- Strawberry Festival gets underway
Saturday morning's torrential rains threatened to turn the clip-clop of hooves into more of a splish-splash sound for the second annual Horse and Carriage Parade, the new event which marks the start of the West Virginia Strawberry Festiva. Read more on this news related to 'Clop'
- Grace Dent on TV: What about locking all the candidates in The Apprentice in a container and filming them trying to ...
"In a HARSH ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE, start-ups are STRUGGLING!', shouts voiceover man in a small Soho soundbooth, narrating the opening episode of The Apprentice series nine. Sixteen risible dickheads clip-clop along a London street. I can call them this without guilt as episode one is by tradition the "risible dickhead" round. It's 50 per cent h Read more on this news related to 'Clop'
- Mariah Carey shuts down Disneyland to renew her vows
Mariah Carey shut down the entire Disneyland park so she could renew her wedding vows with Nick Cannon in the low-key, understated style she is known for. “ Entertainment Tonight ” reports that 250 guests watched the Cinderella-themed couple clop up in a carriage to Main Street where they then headed over to Sleeping Beauty’s Castle for the ceremony. Tri Read more on this news related to 'Clop'