Catchword Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a favorite saying of a sect or political group
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a favorite saying of a sect or political group ,
- a word printed at the top of the page of a dictionary or other reference book to indicate the first or last item on that page
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catchword'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Catchword'
- Catchword: Catchword is also a name for a headword in a dictionary. For the game show, see Catchword (game show). A catchword is a word placed at the foot of
- Catchword (game show): Catchword is a daytime word game show first shown on BBC1 Scotland from 17 May 1985 until 2 April 1986, hosted by Gyles Brandreth, and then network on
- Catchword Branding: Catchword Branding is a naming firm that develops product and company names. Headquartered in Oakland, California, Catchword creates brand names, corporate
Words and phrases related to 'Catchword'
Catchword Sample Sentences in News
- Mercedes stuns with their exclusive 'cocoon on wheels'
The catchword with the gamut of auto manufacturers at CES 2015 is most certainly ‘autonomous’. The dream of a self-driving car has been something that has been flirted with ranging from common folklore to lofty sci-fi depictions of hands-free, high-speed, ultra-safe personal transport. Read more on this news related to 'Catchword'