Catacombs Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catacombs'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Catacombs'
- Catacombs: For other uses, see Catacombs (disambiguation). Catacombs are human-made subterranean passageways for religious practice. Any chamber used as a burial
- Catacombs of San Gennaro: looting. Restoration of the catacombs was made possible only after the transfer of skeletal remains to another cemetery. Catacombs of Rome napoli.com
- Catacombs of Rome: The Catacombs of Rome (Italian: Catacombe di Roma) are ancient catacombs, underground burial places under Rome, Italy, of which there are at least forty
- Odessa Catacombs: Odessa catacombs (Ukrainian) Catacombs, Catacomb Museum - Museum of Partisan Glory, retrieved 13 December 2014 "Excursion to wild catacombs". Excursion
- Indianapolis Catacombs: of building the Indianapolis catacombs in the 1880s is unknown. Press, public tours planned for Indianapolis catacombs, Louisville Courier-Journal,
- Catacombs of Paris: Denfert-Rochereau. The Catacombs are among the 14 City of Paris Museums managed by Paris Musées since January 1, 2013. The catacombs are formally known as
- Catacombs (disambiguation): culture Catacomb (video game) Catacomb 3-D video game Catacombs (1965 film), a British film Catacombs (1988 film) Catacombs (2007 film) Catacombs (band)
- Catacombs of Malta: are hundreds of catacombs in Malta, principally found in the neighbourhood of Citta Vecchia, the old capital of the Island. The catacombs are very small
- Catacombs of the Black Vatican: "Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican". Retrieved 2014-04-26. Heaney, Gregory. "Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican"
Words and phrases related to 'Catacombs'