Catacombs Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catacombs'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Catacombs'
- Catacombs: For other uses, see Catacombs (disambiguation). Catacombs are human-made subterranean passageways for religious practice. Any chamber used as a burial
- Catacombs of San Gennaro: looting. Restoration of the catacombs was made possible only after the transfer of skeletal remains to another cemetery. Catacombs of Rome napoli.com
- Catacombs of Rome: The Catacombs of Rome (Italian: Catacombe di Roma) are ancient catacombs, underground burial places under Rome, Italy, of which there are at least forty
- Odessa Catacombs: Odessa catacombs (Ukrainian) Catacombs, Catacomb Museum - Museum of Partisan Glory, retrieved 13 December 2014 "Excursion to wild catacombs". Excursion
- Catacombs of Paris: Denfert-Rochereau. The Catacombs are among the 14 City of Paris Museums managed by Paris Musées since January 1, 2013. The catacombs are formally known as
- Catacombs (disambiguation): culture Catacomb (video game) Catacomb 3-D video game Catacombs (1965 film), a British film Catacombs (1988 film) Catacombs (2007 film) Catacombs (band)
- Catacombs of Malta: are hundreds of catacombs in Malta, principally found in the neighbourhood of Citta Vecchia, the old capital of the Island. The catacombs are very small
- Catacombs of the Black Vatican: "Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican". Retrieved 2014-04-26. Heaney, Gregory. "Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican"
- Catacombs of Marcellinus and Peter: The Catacombs of Marcellinus and Peter are ancient catacombs situated on the 3rd mile of the ancient Via Labicana, today Via Casilina in Rome, Italy, near
Words and phrases related to 'Catacombs'