Catacombs Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catacombs'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Catacombs'
- Catacombs: For other uses, see Catacombs (disambiguation). Catacombs are human-made subterranean passageways for religious practice. Any chamber used as a burial
- Catacombs of Rome: The Catacombs of Rome (Italian: Catacombe di Roma) are ancient catacombs, underground burial places under Rome, Italy, of which there are at least forty
- Catacombs of San Gennaro: looting. Restoration of the catacombs was made possible only after the transfer of skeletal remains to another cemetery. Catacombs of Rome napoli.com -
- Catacombs of Paris: The Catacombs of Paris or Catacombes de Paris are underground ossuaries in Paris, France. Located south of the former city gate (the "Barrière d’Enfer"
- Catacombs (disambiguation): culture Catacomb (video game) Catacomb 3-D video game Catacombs (1965 film), a British film Catacombs (1988 film) Catacombs (2007 film) Catacombs (band)
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso: tombs are from the 5th and 6th centuries. Catacombs of San Gennaro Bourbon Tunnel Crypta Neapolitana Catacombs of Rome Official website Coordinates:
- Catacombs of the Black Vatican: "Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican". Retrieved 2014-04-26. Heaney, Gregory. "Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican"
- Up from the Catacombs – The Best of Jane's Addiction: the Catacombs: The Best of Jane's Addiction - Janes Addiction". Allmusic. Richardson, Mark (2006-09-22). "Jane's Addiction: Up from the Catacombs: The
- List of catacombs in Malta: of catacombs in Malta: St. Paul's Catacombs, Rabat, Malta St. Agatha's Catacombs, Rabat, Malta Tal-Mintna Catacombs, Mqabba, Malta Salina Catacombs, Naxxar
Words and phrases related to 'Catacombs'
Catacombs Sample Sentences in News
- 'Empire of the dead': Paris' Catacombs still entice visitors
A place of fear, legend, inspiration and exploration, Paris's skull and bone-lined Catacombs still draw thousands of visitors each year, many of whom queue for hours to explore the ghoulish burial site. "Stop! This is the empire of the dead", reads a sign greeting visitors at the entrance to the two-kilometre (1.2-mile) long tunnels filled with the b Read more on this news related to 'Catacombs'
- Paris' Catacombs still entice visitors
A place of fear, legend, inspiration and exploration, Paris's skull and bone-lined Catacombs still draw thousands of visitors each year, many of whom queue for hours to explore the ghoulish burial site. Read more on this news related to 'Catacombs'
- Movie - As Above So Below
Miles of twisting catacombs lie beneath the streets of Paris, the eternal home to countless souls. When a team of explorers ventures into the uncharted maze of bones, they uncover the dark secret that lies within this city of the dead. Read more on this news related to 'Catacombs'