Catacombs Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catacombs'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Catacombs'
- Catacombs: For other uses, see Catacombs (disambiguation). Catacombs are human-made subterranean passageways for religious practice. Any chamber used as a burial
- Catacombs of Rome: The Catacombs of Rome (Italian: Catacombe di Roma) are ancient catacombs, underground burial places under Rome, Italy, of which there are at least forty
- Catacombs of San Gennaro: looting. Restoration of the catacombs was made possible only after the transfer of skeletal remains to another cemetery. Catacombs of Rome napoli.com
- Catacombs of Paris: The Catacombs of Paris or Catacombes de Paris(French (help·info)) are underground ossuaries in Paris, France. Located south of the former city gate (the
- Odessa Catacombs: and its surrounding region. The majority of the catacombs are the result of stone mining. The Catacombs reach a depth of 60 metres below sea level. Most
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso: tombs are from the 5th and 6th centuries. Catacombs of San Gennaro Bourbon Tunnel Crypta Neapolitana Catacombs of Rome Official website Coordinates:
- Catacombs (disambiguation): culture Catacomb (video game) Catacomb 3-D video game Catacombs (1965 film), a British film Catacombs (1988 film) Catacombs (2007 film) Catacombs (band)
- Catacombs of the Black Vatican: "Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican". Retrieved 2014-04-26. Heaney, Gregory. "Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican"
- Up from the Catacombs – The Best of Jane's Addiction: the Catacombs: The Best of Jane's Addiction - Janes Addiction". Allmusic. Richardson, Mark (2006-09-22). "Jane's Addiction: Up from the Catacombs: The
Words and phrases related to 'Catacombs'